Mizzou 19 Georgia 12 4th qtr

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Go Missouri! I was born in that state so it hits close to home for me. I love chaos and that would be the cherry on top of the sundae

Show Me. Your tits. 

Dawgs are marching right on down tho

Mizzou is going to need another TD drive. The killer was when they had it at the 1 and for some reason wanted to rush to the line and got the false start. Would have made it 20-3. 

Yea that sucked ass. They went temp after like a 50 yard run….dude didn’t have 1 extra yard in him

Very strange playcalling starting from 2nd and 7. They were running the ball that whole drive. Why on 2nd and 7 do you take a shot to the endzone? Seems like a odd place for that. Seeing that it's a very low percentage play and it will be 3rd and 7 next play. 2nd and 1, that play makes sense. But keep running the ball. Then on 3rd and 22, you throw a stupid screen pass. Why not just heave it in the endzone at that point? Dumb all the way around.

Very strange playcalling starting from 2nd and 7. They were running the ball that whole drive. Why on 2nd and 7 do you take a shot to the endzone? Seems like a odd place for that. Seeing that it's a very low percentage play and it will be 3rd and 7 next play. 2nd and 1, that play makes sense. But keep running the ball. Then on 3rd and 22, you throw a stupid screen pass. Why not just heave it in the endzone at that point? Dumb all the way around.

Stupid ass penalty for hands to the face fucked mizzou out of a first down too.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Stupid ass penalty for hands to the face fucked mizzou out of a first down too.

Yep. That was a huge conversion and most likely Mizzou gets at least a FG and more time off the clock. I was curious if it was a "lets keep the #1 team alive" penalty but it was definitely a legit penalty. 

• Like 1