Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

Were any of those riots aimed at overturning a free and fair election?  And for not being your heroes, you sure seem to back them.

And I'm done with you.  "Never try to teach a pig to sing.  It wastes your time and annoys the pig."  I've enjoyed annoying you, but I have no more time to waste on you.  Have a good evening.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

They aren't my heroes and in no way shape or form do I condone their actions and never did. I can also say the same about the other 574 riots that took place in 2020, can you?

I can say that every single other riot didn’t start with an intention of stopping the certification of a free democratic election, nor make a staple of their rioting the violent death of publicly elected officials. Get fucked. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

Y

7 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I can say that every single other riot didn’t start with an intention of stopping the certification of a free democratic election, nor make a staple of their rioting the violent fear of publicly elected officials. Get fucked. 

No one knows that the facts about that riot on Jan 6th because our government won't release all the facts......So you get fucked with that mountain of rep. BTW this is the second time I posted this hopefully it goes through this time.

• Fuck You 9

3 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Y

No one knows that the facts about that riot on Jan 6th because our government won't release all the facts......So you get fucked with that mountain of rep. BTW this is the second time I posted this hopefully it goes through this time.

*well-earned mountain of rep. 

Lol the facts aren’t released. Just like the fake moon landing too? Those damn Area 51 files. Get fucked you mental midget, I don’t need a government commission to know what happened the day of 9/11 because the video of the planes flying into the towers is pretty compelling evidence. 

maybe I should take this mountain of rep and crowdsource you myself. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Lol the facts aren’t released. Just like the fake moon landing too? Those damn Area 51 files. Get fucked you mental midget, I don’t need a government commission to know what happened the day of 9/11 because the video of the planes flying into the towers is pretty compelling evidence. 

Please do, crowdsource me while you are at it. Arrogant fuck.

• Fuck You 11

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Please do, crowdsource me while you are at it. Arrogant fuck.

“Please do” and “while you are at it” imply two different actions. While I have suggested just one, that being crowd sourcing you. It’s pretty common for the wildly ignorant to accuse educated people of being arrogant. It’s because you’re all pussy little snowflakes who can’t handle their own deficiencies. Sorry you’re dumb. Get fucked. 

I’ll see about your rep in the morning, slappy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You don't like my opinions, fine, I get it, we disagree. But this entire world of cancel culture id=s fucking ridiculous, I'm sure you have the rep and power to get rid of me because you can......But does that make it right. Why can't we agree to disagree and continue to banter back and forth? Do what you must, honestly I should stay in the football board where we can honestly debate about football.

• Fuck You 5

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

“Please do” and “while you are at it” imply two different actions. While I have suggested just one, that being crowd sourcing you. It’s pretty common for the wildly ignorant to accuse educated people of being arrogant. It’s because you’re all pussy little snowflakes who can’t handle their own deficiencies. Sorry you’re dumb. Get fucked. 

I’ll see about your rep in the morning, slappy. 

I see how you are..... swing that big dick..... oh, I'm the snowfake, that's genuine.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

You don't like my opinions, fine, I get it, we disagree. But this entire world of cancel culture id=s fucking ridiculous, I'm sure you have the rep and power to get rid of me because you can......But does that make it right. Why can't we agree to disagree and continue to banter back and forth? Do what you must, honestly I should stay in the football board where we can honestly debate about football.

Fuck off you, you disingenuous fuck. You haven’t tried to banter, or converse in good faith. You’ve been trolling. Snd when faced with someone who can call your bullshit to face, you cry about Fair, bitch about cancel culture. I remember when Personal Responsibility was a hallmark of conservatives everywhere. Now you piss your pants that your actions might have consequences.   

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck off you, you disingenuous fuck. You haven’t tried to banter, or converse in good faith. You’ve been trolling. On stop and when faced with someone who can call your bullshit to face, you cry about Fair bitch about Vance culture. I remember when Personal Responsibility was a hallmark of conservatives everywhere. Now you piss your pants that your actions might have consequences.   

You are completely full of yourself and shit. I can't believe people swallow all your banter without even thinking. I've been posting in the cloak room for a total of one day and you come to this conclusion about trolling. You haven't proved anything I said to be false so keep pushing that narrative.

• Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

EAT SHIT.

I'd bet you suck at that also.

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Y

You can't have any sort of meaningful discourse if you can't agree on basic facts. Someone who denies the reality of what can actually be seen and heard puts himself beyond reasoning.

There's the whole problem with this atmosphere you're lamenting. 

Some people refuse to believe their own eyes. They discard verified facts with a shrug and a mutter of Fake News.

You bring that way of thinking emoting to a place where people actually communicate, and you will find yourself rightfully scorned.

You represent the problem. Period.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

You can't have any sort of meaningful discourse if you can't agree on basic facts. Someone who denies the reality of what can actually be seen and heard puts himself beyond reasoning.

Some people refuse to believe their own eyes. They discard verified facts with a shrug and a mutter of Fake News.

You bring that way of thinking emoting to a place where people actually communicate, and you will find yourself rightfully scorned.

right on, right on...

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Ok, thanks for trying. 

• Fuck You 4

On 8/18/2021 at 8:33 PM, Longhornlove said:

Transcendent, that's fucking hilarious. If you only knew how low the totem pole I belong compared to you righteous self observed, enlightened, well educated sheep, you would be amazed. Oh, for the record, the riots on Jan 6th don't constitute an Insurrection. That would be implied that it was armed with intent to overthrow the entire government witch wasn't even close to the fact. If there was truly an attempt to overthrow the government, the streets would have run red with blood from both sides.

Torbush

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1