Protein drinks/shakes recs

Sbbruin

I’m talking ready to drink type.  Lie, Ensure or Boost but I know there are much better options.  I ordered a good one when I was on chemo but I can’t for the life of me figure out where I ordered it or what it was called.  But trying to transition off of the feeding tube to a “normal” diet (well, what will be my new normal).   I just can’t seem to get enough nutrition by mouth but really want to get this tube out.  So something with plenty of protein and also a good vitamin and nutrient makeup.  Your recs are appreciated 

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Where are y’all buying those fairlife’s at ?

Costco. They always have chocolate but half the time are out of salted caramel.

8 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I prefer to get my protein from yogurt, egg whites, cottage cheese and chicken. But Gold Standard protein powder is solid.

Ditto. Chicken, beef, eggs for me. I put powder in my oatmeal mainly because it tastes so damn good and to ease the sweet tooth.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Costco. They always have chocolate but half the time are out of salted caramel.

Ditto. Chicken, beef, eggs for me. I put powder in my oatmeal mainly because it tastes so damn good and to ease the sweet tooth.

ill look closer at Costco. I’m a premier guy but mixing in some chocolate sounds nice