MLS 2023

Jerry Callo

1 hour ago, Captain Ron said:

Did you go in the Arch?

Yup, it was cool as heck. I think I was there one other time, as a really young lad, when Dad moved us from San Antonio to Pittsburgh, on the drive. But, I don't seem to remember. It's a magnificent structure.

IMG_7595.jpeg

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 1

Why are you looking at shitty Illinois?

I'll just add, I've been up twice. Once for a class trip when I lived in Missouri and once a few years back for Thanksgiving. I've learned never go to the Arch past 10 AM on major holidays - it's packed. But we ended up getting there at night and that was a cool way to see St Louis.

Edited by Captain Ron

I didn’t realize that it was on. 

I don’t have the + (trying to cut back subscriptions) and went to a friend’s last week for Dallas v Miami. 

I should have been monitoring the schedule and hit my friend up again. I do like that massage chair that I watched that other game from. 

18 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I didn’t realize that it was on. 

I don’t have the + (trying to cut back subscriptions) and went to a friend’s last week for Dallas v Miami. 

I should have been monitoring the schedule and hit my friend up again. I do like that massage chair that I watched that other game from. 

Just realized that it would have been on Unimás.

¡Que hijo de un mil putas!

That goal is proof of why the MLS is where guys get fat. That's a beer league goal. There is no way that is scored in any top league in Europe.

I mean yes, but Nashville also knocked out Monterrey tonight to make the final. MLS needs to dominate Liga MX before worrying about Europe. Baby steps!