Baton Rogue

Gale Snoats

I’ve always liked Juban’s. The original Raising Cane’s is near campus. Yea it’s better than the chain locations. Their daiquiri shacks actually put hard liquor in their drinks. Not that wine bullshit like Texas. 

That said, it’s a very, very rough town especially for a state capital. I wouldn’t venture too far from campus. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

I’ve always liked Juban’s. The original Raising Cane’s is near campus. Yea it’s better than the chain locations. Their daiquiri shacks actually put hard liquor in their drinks. Not that wine bullshit like Texas. 

That said, it’s a very, very rough town especially for a state capital. I wouldn’t venture too far from campus. 

And yes I got off of 10 and drove around a bit bf heading to mansurs. Plaintiffs firms and poverty abound.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:15 AM, Pescado_Rojo said:

Tsunami Sushi Bar on the roof of the LSU art building downtown. Great view, Sushi is pretty good, and it's the best place in town to watch Sugar Babies and their dates. 

Livy Dunn approves 

IMG_6695.jpeg

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1