The official 2024 GOP Presidential Candidate Clown Car thread!

horn4life

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It has to be driving her nuts, given how at ease she is in front of cameras, while he’s that scared little 8 year-old in the school play shitting his pants that he’ll forget his one line,

She should just stroll out on stage wearing the strap-on everyone knows is the cornerstone of their marriage and just beat him viciously like a dog with it. "there's a new sheriff in the GQP, folks."

dt.gif.6eea46665b17df7922996711d2673361.gif

Worst case, she can probably be dotards VP, if she can handle the orange saggy balls.

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

Daddy Trump has turned on Vivek and is blasting him.

Here’s the plot & it’s hiding in plain sight:  

1. Narrow this to a 2-horse race between Trump & Haley.

2. Eliminate Trump.

3. Trot their puppet into the White House.  

I respect the hell out of Trump. He’s the best President of the 21st century. I’ve defended him at every step against the unjust persecutions. I filed a Supreme Court brief this week laying out the winning legal arguments to overrule Colorado’s disastrous ruling. I’ve filed FOIA demands against the Biden administration. I went to Miami to rally outside the courthouse against Joe Biden and Merrick Garland’s unjust federal indictment of Trump.

I’ve called on every Republican to remove themselves from the ballots of Maine & Colorado if they remove Trump.  

But OPEN YOUR EYES to the hard TRUTH: this system will stop at nothing to keep this man away from the White House.   Just because it’s wrong doesn’t mean it won’t happen & we owe it to our nation to take America-First forward.

------

Trump is pissed off at Vivek.

GDw9PjpWwAAZhCT?format=jpg&name=large

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-criticizes-ramaswamy-publicly-1st-time-ahead-iowa/story?id=106355596

"A vote for Vivek is a vote for the "other side," Trump said.

With just two days left until the Iowa caucuses, former President Donald Trump has started to criticize Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy as the two have appeared to maintain a friendly relationship on the campaign trail up until this point.

"Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, "the best President in generations," etc. Unfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks," Trump wrote on his social media platform, Truth Social, on Saturday.

The criticism marks the first time Trump and his team have made direct, public attacks against Ramaswamy.

It stemmed from shirts that Ramaswamy's campaign is handing out that say 'Save Trump, Vote Vivek' on them. Ramaswamy posted a photo with a group of young men wearing them after his event in Rock Rapids, Iowa, on Saturday, which caught the former president's attention.

"Very sly, but a vote for Vivek is a vote for the "other side" — don't get duped by this. Vote for "TRUMP," don't waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA," Trump added.

I will never cease to be amazed at how these people JUST.  DON'T.  GET.  IT.  They cannot cozy up to dotard.  He only cares about himself.  They cannot get in on the grift like he has.  He will crush anyone who tries to share in the scam.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I had the misfortune of watching some of dotards speech last night, which I haven’t done in a while because I can barely stomach it.

JFC is all I can say. This country is a very different place than I always assumed it was up until a few years ago.

And I know this isn’t new groundbreaking analysis. But damn.

• Hook 'Em 1