2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Everybody gets a paycheck here, not a trophy. He ain't producing and there's no reason to sugarcoat it

He's had 3 solid at bats tonight. You can draw positives from that.

6 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

I think France might be done there but what do I know.

And I was incorrect.

1 hour ago, Scraps said:
8 hours ago, Scraps said:
Oh shit battle between the weenies this weekend.....Dubon has one more AB to go before he joins them 

Update....the A's dude hit one tonight....Dubon now qualifies....so its Abreu/Benentindi/Dubon

I’m still unable to comprehend that it took 31 games a 0 HRs before Dusty (appears to have ) finally decided to move Abreu out of the clean up spot.

0 HRs getting 31 starts from your clean up man.

0 HRs.

from your clean up man.

man.

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

Dusty going to get France right now is Exhibit 7,000,002 on his hate for rookies. 

I get it dude. Hank Aaron made you carry his bags for a whole year. Get over it. 

I don’t have a problem with it.

you’d rather call on your bullpen with 2 runners on and the tying run at the plate if he doesn’t get the next guy?

6 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I don’t have a problem with it.

you’d rather call on your bullpen with 2 runners on and the tying run at the plate if he doesn’t get the next guy?

veteran guy you let him see one more batter, rook you let him walk off the field oh a high 

I’m sure it’s probably already been said, but this ump is the absolute worst that I can remember seeing. Will be interesting to see his report card tomorrow.

He cost the Astros at least 1 run with the 3-0 strike call on Yordan that was 3-4 inches low right before Tucker’s double in the corner.

If the box is right, this ump is consistently wrong.

2 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

I’m sure it’s probably already been said, but this ump is the absolute worst that I can remember seeing. Will be interesting to see his report card tomorrow.

He cost the Astros at least 1 run with the 3-0 strike call on Yordan that was 3-4 inches low right before Tucker’s double in the corner.

clown show

3 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

It's the same ump that squeezed Hunter Brown.

5 minutes ago, Victor Lazlo said:

I’d actually question the box

it’s Mark Wegner

he’s one of the best

or maybe he was dialed up for a 7pm game and the rain delay fucked his mindset for the night 

31 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Dusty going to get France right now is Exhibit 7,000,002 on his hate for rookies. 

I get it dude. Hank Aaron made you carry his bags for a whole year. Get over it. 

Dusty also destroyed the careers of Mark Prior and Kerry Wood, so maybe he's learned something.