2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

I’m saying he’s not going to be ready for the next homestand that ends with the A’s 

but waiting until the following one thats starts on Memorial Day is dumb

so he’ll join the team on the road.

likely in Oakland 

I read memorial day was the accelerated target return 

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

He was fully hot for competitive play with the WBC. Makes me think it could be shorter rehab than it otherwise would be. 

Literally every answer between next Friday and June 1st makes sense. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BrickTop said:

Maybe I’m just projecting but Abreu’s body language seems indifferent or frustrated or maybe he truly doesn’t give a shit, will the Marlins give Yuli back?

On a broadcast recently it was brought up that he tries to keep similar body language and stuff day in and day out. I think a guy that hates to be out of the lineup is not indifferent or not a guy that doesn't give a shit.

On a broadcast recently it was brought up that he tries to keep similar body language and stuff day in and day out. I think a guy that hates to be out of the lineup is not indifferent or not a guy that doesn't give a shit.

Oh I get it, but I’ve watched him for quite some time, seems like he’s just going through the motions
  • Hook 'Em 1