Cheerleaders in a parking lot? That’s a blasting.

CooterBrown

Just now, Handcruser said:

I’ve posted what I would be for multiple times. You’re too stupid to find them and understand them.

What do you do to move those measures forward? Do you vote for candidates that support such measures? Have you and your employer pulled support from the NRA and NRA sponsored activities? I've asked those questions of you multiple times and you've never responded. You're too stupid to find them and respond to them.

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

I have now. Royiv is just too dumb to continue engaging.

Rent free.

Find it. Post here.

Most recently you bragged about selling 10 ARs in a single transaction. In that same thread you committed to lobo to recording your next AR transaction and post it here. Just go back through your history, it's not my job to curate your shitty posts. Did you also forget bragging about your Easter brunch gun?

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

I’ve only commented about the 10 ar’s I sold to a gun shop - didn’t brag about selling lots of ar’s after a shooting.

So Aggy.

Still havent responded about what you're doing to advance your gun reform agenda or about your NRA status.

Most recently you bragged about selling 10 ARs in a single transaction. In that same thread you committed to lobo to recording your next AR transaction and post it here. Just go back through your history, it's not my job to curate your shitty posts. Did you also forget bragging about your Easter brunch gun?

I haven’t sold an ar to record since then. Ar’s have been a little slow.

I’ve been mainly selling pistols. Lots of women buyers lately. I will record a transaction at some point although I am off this weekend.

I do have some specials on some pistols right now if you’re interested. They would fit perfectly in your vagina.
Still havent responded about what you're doing to advance your gun reform agenda or about your NRA status.

I have done that. Go find it if your interested.
  • Haha 1

I haven’t sold an ar to record since then. Ar’s have been a little slow.

I’ve been mainly selling pistols. Lots of women buyers lately. I will record a transaction at some point although I am off this weekend.

I do have some specials on some pistols right now if you’re interested. They would fit perfectly in your vagina.

Cool. Is the pistol that fits in my vagina appropriate for Thundercloid or Easter brunch? Is a vagina a safe space to conceal a pistol?

• Fuck You 1

I have now. Royiv is just too dumb to continue engaging.

I haven't followed all of your posts on the topic, but there are about 4-6 posters who consistently call you vile names while also questioning the manhood/sanity of anyone that chooses to own a firearm. If I had a dollar for every time one of those 4-6 posters called you or anyone that owns a firearm a pussy, I'd have a lot of dollars. And to your credit I have yet to see you respond in kind to them.

On 4/22/2023 at 6:35 PM, Pimphand said:

I present to you the tale of Grant Amato.

Dude went for the full trifecta of paying over $200,000 on a camgirl stealing from his family in the process. Then rather than deal with the consequences of his actions decides the best course of action is to shoot his mother, father, and brother and attempt to frame it as a murder-suicide

Now as far as the debate that cannot seem to be settled here.... You anti-gun lunatics seem to have no concepts of Mao, Hitler, Castro, Chavez, et al. All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. There is a reason our founding fathers granted the 2nd amendment in order to protect the 1st. If you are so foolish as to believe the examples listed wouldn't happen here in the USA then by all means get on those trains and find out if compliance will save you.

With all of that said the thing that blows my mind is how little education or training you need (absolutely none) to go get your guns from the FFL. I have always and will continue to state that you should either have to have served in the armed forces and thus have received significant training or have to take 20+ hours of classes across the whole spectrum of firearms ownership (handling, maintenance, storage, range time, laws, etc). How is it you need to pass a driving test to get a drivers license yet only pass a background check to get a gun? That is provably and demonstrably insane.

The thing you need to understand is this is all by design they (the powers that should not be) want unhinged lunatics to have guns in order to whip people up into a fervor so that they can get a forfeiture of rights and gun confiscation going. Screech and yell about guns all you want just understand that you are doing the work of the government for them that same government that views you as slaves/useless eaters and want over 90% of us dead hence the climate histrionics even though they generate way more carbon than any of us.

IMG_20230422_183136.thumb.png.116ec39414d311b7a0eb2d1ed732612d.png

Well that certainly was a huge wind-up.

A man once walked into my home thinking he'd arrived to "insert whatever realtors do".  I asked politely who the fuck he was and why he was standing in my house.  He mumbled realtor and something else, I don't recall, as I proceeded to my home office to get my bat.  As I headed in that direction, about 10 paces, I instructed him that he should get the fuck out as I'm certain he was mistaken as to where he should be and that if he was still standing in my home by the time i reached my weapon, again a bat though he didn't know, I would take his choice as an act of aggression.  It all transpired in about 30 seconds.  The mfer left.  I suppose I could have gone for my piece or a bigger piece, though it honestly never crossed my mind to reach for my gun.  I have considered that moment several times.  I suppose the outcome could have gone down so many different ways.  I certainly could have blasted that dude.  I didn't know his intent.  He was already in my home.  Imagine if had a history of being assaulted.  I'm certain at least my experience may have played a factor there.  It's hard to know.  I reserve judgment without all the facts.  If that were my daughter I'm not sure I would suggest she be as patient.     

• 1 month later...

Interview with the girl who suffered major injuries. 

“My spleen was shattered. My stomach had two holes in it. And my diaphragm had two holes in it. And then they had to remove a lobe from my pancreas. I had 32 staples,” said Washington.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/texas-cheerleader-shot-friend-got-110000052.html

Shithead’s bail was reduced from $500K to $100K, he’s out now. 

• Rage+1 3