Cruz vs Allred - 2024

Pancho

Allred is just like a cardboard cutout a political candidate. I think he'd likely be a fantastic senator. He stands for the right things. Smart. Well-spoken. But good lord he's got zero personality or emotion. Too nice of a guy.

Ted is going to walk all over Allred. 

What a great line regarding getting out the vote....   "To the young people, you wouldn't let your grandparents pick your playlist for the next 6 years.  Don't let them pick your Senator."

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

What a great line regarding getting out the vote....   "To the young people, you wouldn't let your grandparents pick your playlist for the next 6 years.  Don't let them pick your Senator."

Is it? It sounds so rehearsed and "hey fellow kids"

steve buscemi youth GIF

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Allred is just like a cardboard cutout a political candidate. I think he'd likely be a fantastic senator. He stands for the right things. Smart. Well-spoken. But good lord he's got zero personality or emotion. Too nice of a guy.

Ted was hiding in a closet while Colin was about to whoop some ass on J6. Don’t make a brother mad.

9 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Ok, Ted.  

If I was Ted, I'd have the common decency to stop the grift for the good of the nation, resign, and retire down Cancun way.

Rafael ain’t walking over nobody:

If I respond that I’m on the floor, that means both I’m working and that I’m in a very safe location. It’s not a place that I would think would be, that there could be, a problem,” Rep. Colin Allred (D-Texas) said.

Allred said the locking of the doors and the barricade brought home that lawmakers might have to make their last stand in the chamber.

“I texted my wife, ‘Whatever happens, I love you,’ because I thought that might be the last thing I say to her,” Allred said.

He took off his suit coat, ordinarily a breach of floor protocol, and talked with Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) and Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) about what they might have to do to defend themselves. Two female lawmakers, then-Rep. Cheri Bustos (D-Ill.) and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) said they’d stick behind Allred, who had been listed at 6’1” and 242 lbs. during his days as an NFL linebacker

3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

He took off his suit coat, ordinarily a breach of floor protocol

Gym Jordan never got that memo since he doesn't bother to wear one

Also, dumb.

8 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

You pussies need to get on board the semi-soul train.

Colin's gonna rip off Ted's head and shit down his neck.

Colin's gona make Ted eat the peanuts out of his (Colin's) shit.

Although Ted is going to let Colin fuck his (Ted's) sister/wife.

All of those things can be true while Cruz still wins the election. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Ted appears to be scared a bit, and I guess thinks he can podcast his way out of this. 

• 2 weeks later...