1604 & I-10 suicide

jetsfan76

Yesterday, around 5, police found a lady had hanged herself from one of the highway signs, visible to everyone on the road. They obviously shut down the highways, but could you imagine being one of the "lucky" few to have seen it? Nightmare fuel.

3 hours ago, jetsfan76 said:

Yesterday, around 5, police found a lady had hanged herself from one of the highway signs, visible to everyone on the road. They obviously shut down the highways, but could you imagine being one of the "lucky" few to have seen it? Nightmare fuel.

Do they know that part for sure?

It was a dude in a dress. My law partner saw him around lunch time a mile away. A friend almost hit him as he jumped into traffic about 10 minutes before the incident. I drove through the area on the way home and he’d already been cut down. I did find a photo on  Reddit and it was definitely the guy my partner saw.

sad deal 

36 minutes ago, Dendox said:

It was a dude in a dress. My law partner saw him around lunch time a mile away. A friend almost hit him as he jumped into traffic about 10 minutes before the incident. I drove through the area on the way home and he’d already been cut down. I did find a photo on  Reddit and it was definitely the guy my partner saw.

sad deal 

Oof.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:32 PM, Dendox said:

sad deal 

it is MA'AM

(sorry i had to)

33 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Homeless dude jumped off of Congress overpass into traffic on Ben White a few months ago. Bounced off of 3 cars.

That's nightmare materials for those drivers.

Guy jumped off the high five overpass in Dallas during rush hour 10 or 15 years ago.  I’m terribly sorry that he didn’t get the help he needed, and would like to extend my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, but that’s 2.5 hours of my life that I’m not getting back.