Big Brother 25- wednesday, august 2nd

shadow_operative

59 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Regardless of who goes home, Cirie has to convince Izzy that she’s staying so she doesn’t tell everyone about Cirie/Jared. And if it is izzy going home, she needs Izzy thinking that it was others who voted her out to keep her blabbing as she walks out.

I don't think Izzy would ever do this regardless.  She is so deep in fanboi level with Cirie that she would probably slit her own wrists for her.  

Edited by Scraps

Matt may be the dumbest person ever to play.  And I think he's lying about being deaf.  How did he hear them through the bathroom door?

Also, watching some clips from the live feed, Izzy's hatred for Cameron is over the top and weird. I'm guessing politics came up at some point? Being a former military guy, I imagine he leans right a bit.  Also, the way the way Felicia, Izzy and Cirie talk shit on Bowie Jane comes off as high school mean girl shit. Fuck the three of 'em.

1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

The way Felicia talked to Bowie Jane after BJ was excluded from the alliances vote had me red hot. Felicia also adds nothing to this game, and is just riding Ciries coattails. The house will be better without her. I just dont see how she isnt the one voted out.

Izzy knowing about Cirie/Jared makes her the most dangerous person to Cirie. And while I don't think Cirie necessarily wants Izzy to go home today, this may give Cirie the chance to get rid of her.

what is the reasoning behind only 7 jurors?  Just two less people to have to pay for being in the juror house?      Makes the next two weeks very important in regards to trying to manage the potential juror pool and getting rid of two people who will not be voting for you.  

Jared sucks at this game. He sucks at speaking to people, he sucks at strategy, he sucks at lying, he sucks at pretty much everything other than being somewhat athletic.

He will probably go down as one of the worst winners in BB history.

He is lucky his mama is there

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ogie Ogilthorpe said:

Jared is such a moron. he is focused on getting Cam out but Corey sticking around is probably worse for his game, he is going to continue to call him on his lies and Cirie will have to come to is rescue and possibly expose her game more.

Yup. Assuming he’s gonna be about 30 min behind Cam 

• Like 1

Jared has his way with the ladies. Blue would only ever be so lucky to be in a relationship with a guy who calls her “bruh” or “bro” when he’s upset.

Sucks he’s getting rid of Cameron who is literally the only entertainment part of the show left.

I think it’s been 3 straight episodes where Bowie Jean hasn’t had any diary room airtime. Meme would’ve been 3 but she got a little airtime. Idk I fast forwarded a lot tonight. After tomorrow it’s going to get very boring with these idiots

8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Jared has his way with the ladies. Blue would only ever be so lucky to be in a relationship with a guy who calls her “bruh” or “bro” when he’s upset.

When anyone calls him out on strategy or game play, he gets defensive and raises his voice. He then tells the other person not to raise their voice at him. I think he's an awful person, with very little mental capacity to handle conflict.

This is what happens when you get rid of the hots in the first 2 weeks.

When anyone calls him out on strategy or game play, he gets defensive and raises his voice. He then tells the other person not to raise their voice at him. I think he's an awful person, with very little mental capacity to handle conflict.

Hahaha

“Don’t raise your voice at me. I was calm and you were shouting at me”.

Fucking loser. Good thing for him, and exterminators that maybe watch this show and think they have to be associated with this clown, he’s in the social media bubble lore for the next couple of years instead of returning back to his job. He will get paid for appearances until his 15 min is up. Hopefully it doesn’t play out like that.

Hahaha

“Don’t raise your voice at me. I was calm and you were shouting at me”.

Fucking loser. Good thing for him, and exterminators that maybe watch this show and think they have to be associated with this clown, he’s in the social media bubble lore for the next couple of years instead of returning back to his job. He will get paid for appearances until his 15 min is up. Hopefully it doesn’t play out like that.

Well, if you win this ball-in-spoon balance beam competition, do you play in the next com or pass it on to your competitor? I think I would have to play. I couldn't live with myself letting someone else take away my chance. BUT, Jared is an idiot, and if the comp has any sort of knowledge requirements, he will def fail.

That being said, I fell like the producers somehow have a way of guaranteeing that Jared is the one that wins.

You got to play. Anyone who would pass it is a pussy.

Of course they probably have it where if it were Jared playing....pick a predetermined number between 1-20 and if you are within 19 of it you are back in house!

Then Cam....pick number between 1-20 but you have to get exact number or Jared is in!