Troll Farm

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

He was talking about a poster on this site, not Feinstein. Not a single person would give a fuck if he was saying that shit about the crypt keeper of California.

Who?

On 10/4/2023 at 12:35 PM, royiv said:

Fatty should have been banned IMO for the despicable things he said on Friday night. I think there's no place on this board for someone who makes misogynistic personal attacks on a poster. I'm sure his wife and daughter would be so proud.

As for you, it's not your politics per se. It's that you post things and either don't cite them, you use highly questionable fringe sources, you cut and paste from highly questionable sources without citing them, or you use chat GPT to write your response. 

He should’ve been banned for saying vile things to a vile poster?  Misogynistic, really?  I think this played out like it should’ve. 

On 10/4/2023 at 4:11 PM, fattyflattie said:

Fundamental difference, you don’t have the rep to last thru the fatwa.  You also have more people that follow you around and neg.  There are ~7-8 posters that make up 95%+ of the neg rep I’ve received in the last decade with this handle.   Only 2-3 of them routinely follow me to other threads and neg rep benign posts.  The remaining regularly neg me when I venture into their pond, which is whatever, OK. I routinely disagree with ~30 prolific posters, who’d I can’t recall ever negged me once. Or if they did, I likely deserved it, and was likely in their pond.  

The other thing you need to learn is there are posters here that you either treat with kid gloves, or you get a timeout.  I was called a racist, bigot, that I hate Trans/LBQT (dumb af) by the person I called fat; I got the week off for “shitposting”.  While banned, many insults followed in the same thread, even some very strong accusation:confession from the doc.  No shitposting there, though.  No timeouts levied.   

You aren’t on the same political team as 90% of the posters and don’t have time to build rep.   Looking at an impossible ask.  You are being crowdsourced.  My hands were slapped by management (2x in a decade, by the way) - that’s the difference.  Good luck CopenhagenLeopard.  

Oh fuck off.

"I brought up Libs of TikTok out of nowhere and tried to claim that it was a credible representation of liberals and the LGTBQ community, and now people are calling be a bigot?? The audacity!" You whiney titty baby.

Don't pretend like you haven't become more troll-y over the past year or so. It's been obvious. You've decided to take on the Johnny Sack role (probably not coincidentally, Libs of TikTok was one of his go-to staples) or something, and say the most outrageous, hateful things possible in most situations to rile people up.

I get it. I'm sure you get tagged 3 times a week in posts about jerking off to kids getting shot. And Penelope should find better things to do than chase people around random websites taking away their imaginary Internet points. That would probably wear on me too. Ticking them off with the shit you say is probably pretty fun for you these days.

But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. You're not bringing well-reasoned, fact-based (even loosely) arguments to CR; you're bringing your feels and decades of "the poor are lazy!" brainwashing, mixed with finding pleasure in "owning the libs."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Oh fuck off.

"I brought up Libs of TikTok out of nowhere and tried to claim that it was a credible representation of liberals and the LGTBQ community, and now people are calling be a bigot?? The audacity!" You whiney titty baby.

Don't pretend like you haven't become more troll-y over the past year or so. It's been obvious. You've decided to take on the Johnny Sack role (probably not coincidentally, Libs of TikTok was one of his go-to staples) or something, and say the most outrageous, hateful things possible in most situations to rile people up.

I get it. I'm sure you get tagged 3 times a week in posts about jerking off to kids getting shot. And Penelope should find better things to do than chase people around random websites taking away their imaginary Internet points. That would probably wear on me too. Ticking them off with the shit you say is probably pretty fun for you these days.

But don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. You're not bringing well-reasoned, fact-based (even loosely) arguments to CR; you're bringing your feels and decades of "the poor are lazy!" brainwashing, mixed with finding pleasure in "owning the libs."

And where did I bitch about it?  I clearly said some of it is deserved. Following people around to other subs to neg every post and/or saying extreme shit (remember when someone wished my kids would die in a school shooting, without a timeout I might add. I do).  You’re mad because it’s ok to paint R’s as Nazis but not Ds as the folks portrayed in Libs?  Ok. I couldn’t give a fuck about the rep. I’ll post a few guns or hunting pics in the hobbies forum tomorrow and have it back in a week.  It’s the being banned for a week for a rather weak remark (for surly) while several more equally or worse lobbed at me with nothing in return.  But, I’m on the wrong team; this is my surprised face. 

On 10/4/2023 at 7:09 AM, PvilleStang said:

So, FartingDreamer gets banned, comes back as Pep, and has 0 posts and is going around negging and PMing.  Don't we have a minimum post count before you can neg others?  Also, he likes to PM about things he doesn't get...

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.741af2e1a95cdb27cc6ab760346fc2b7.png

That's actually hilarious that he made an account just to call you a pussy. 

8/10

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...