Troll Farm

Neonmoon

15 hours ago, blacklab said:

He uses a vpn that is also used by a few dozen other posters. I can't ban all the ip's of the vpn.

I ban him as soon as I'm sure it's him. 

Yup exactly what I expected. I don't blame you guys at all, there's no much you can really do. Hell, I'm behind either my work VPN or personal VPN half the time as well.

16 hours ago, blacklab said:

He uses a vpn that is also used by a few dozen other posters. I can't ban all the ip's of the vpn.

I for one look forward to the results of your investigation into whether the guy who always comes back with a username that involves some sort of animal and some sort of tobacco is actually the user @animaltobacco2 and/or @animaltobacco11 and/or @animaltobacco3 ?

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I for one look forward to the results of your investigation into whether the guy who always comes back with a username that involves some sort of animal and some sort of tobacco is actually the user @animaltobacco2 and/or @animaltobacco11 and/or @animaltobacco3 ?

It's a real fucking mystery. We need to put our top men on it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

On 9/15/2023 at 12:02 AM, blacklab said:

Well that answered what was pretty much my same question on the Gone Posters thread. He looks like he’ll get the handle he created a few hours ago banned before tomorrow evening. 

He also created one called AnimationTaco about 25 minutes or so ago.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/profile/8214-animationtaco/

Edited by UpperWestside

On 9/15/2023 at 4:05 PM, Beau Vine said:

49 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

He is now also posting under bbq chips in the same threads.

No.

I don't know who animal is, but we are NOT the same user. Not sure how you came to your conclusion, but you are incorrect.

Edited by bbq chips

The real estate occupied in his and @Neonmoonhead is unhealthy, but I was just gonna let that boy cook.

@UpperWestside Just move on and put on ignore if your psyche can't handle my continued existence without getting hyperfocused and obsessive about it. Go to the AMC and see a movie, bro. Relax a little bit. You do realize you have the power to ignore and that the school we went to and football we love is having a great season, right?

ETA: I'll help you guys out-- I'll throw this one out and create and post under a less obvious handle syntax so you won't be so upset and see animal tobaccos in every shadow.

Edited by AstoriaQueens
  • Fuck You 21

This troll is really multiplying the usernames. The psychotic break here with reality is strange yet sad to witness. Watching the human mind descend into this level of need for attention at any cost, whether good or bad, can be insane to watch play out. At least Ttomterrific and his own break with reality did not go to these lengths.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, AstoriaQueens said:

The real estate occupied in his and @Neonmoonhead is unhealthy, but I was just gonna let that boy cook.

@UpperWestside Just move on and put on ignore if your psyche can't handle my continued existence without getting hyperfocused and obsessive about it. Go to the AMC and see a movie, bro. Relax a little bit. You do realize you have the power to ignore and that the school we went to and football we love is having a great season, right?

ETA: I'll help you guys out-- I'll throw this one out and create and post under a less obvious handle syntax so you won't be so upset and see animal tobaccos in every shadow.

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Lmao at thinking that anyone who reflexively negs trolls dwells about it for a second longer than it takes to click the button.

Everyone understands that there is no real thinking involved. Just an emotive reflex.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

22 minutes ago, safe sex said:

Yes, that is the easiest way to deal with trolls and pathetic adults who care about imaginary internet points. Why would I use any more emotional energy on them than is necessary?

Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

It’s a discussion board. If you are triggered by discussion you should use the ignore function. Or maybe just log the fuck out. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

On 9/19/2023 at 4:21 PM, Anastasis said:

The neg rep battalion demonstrates greater psychopathology, and repeatedly so. Y'all need to learn to use the ignore function if you are triggered by discussion board content. 

Can you imagine the pathology required to log on everyday, check a certain poster's account, and neg every one of their posts regardless of your interest in the topic, or the content of the post? Well that behavior was directed towards me here for I wanna say at least a couple of years. @UpperWestside

9 hours ago, safe sex said:

Yes, that is the easiest way to deal with trolls and pathetic adults who care about imaginary internet points. Why would I use any more emotional energy on them than is necessary?

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Everyone understands that there is no real thinking involved. Just an emotive reflex.

It's how they deal with cognitive dissonance. They have the need to remove the psychological stress of contradictory information.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

I have the majority of the Chrispy’s iterations on ignore. Its around 10 at least. It’s hard to keep up. A new one is born every few days or so. There are 1 or 2 other trolls that have the same pathetic need to post here, creating handle after handle. when they are clearly not wanted by the rest of the board. It’s strange really. Thankfully most of the disingenuous posters I have on ignore aren’t trolls, and the ignore function works properly. 

The ignore function is great, but it doesn’t stop the trolls. While yes, I can add the new handle to long list of ignored handles, they continually smear shit on every thread. Unsuspecting posters engage with them, and the thread turns to shit, as intended by the troll. To be honest, it kind of ruins the experience of the great community that has been built of the year. 

On 9/20/2023 at 10:51 PM, safe sex said:

So, animal tobacco cares about internet points, and you don’t?  Lol. 

Take away all my rep right now. Idgaf. I have no attachment to it whatsoever.

Weirdly, though, a lot of supposed adults (most often trolls and bigots) do care about it, and I'm happy to use that in order to rid the site of them. 

It's really not any more complicated than that.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 9/20/2023 at 11:38 PM, Anastasis said:

"Everyone understands."  Sure.  Nice gaslighting.  I'll do what I want, OK pal?

4 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

So, animal tobacco cares about internet points, and you don’t?  Lol. 

And you know this how?  Animal tobacco has to care because he keeps getting crowd source.

On 9/19/2023 at 4:27 PM, AstoriaQueens said:

I'm actually a little conflicted about negging you.  In my mind there are only three reasons for you showing up here over and over:

• You're 18 years old and are parroting bullshit you heard someone say (a parent) and throw in a little internet research and voila!, you're a poor man's Anastasis,
  • You're an older guy who is down on his luck or just got divorced or something and has acute social awkwardness or is mentally challenged in some way, or
  • You're an Eastern European trying to build some kind of trust or following, like Mullet Free and his cryto spiel.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, safe sex said:

Take away all my rep right now. Idgaf. I have no attachment to it whatsoever.

Weirdly, though, a lot of supposed adults (most often trolls and bigots) do care about it, and I'm happy to use that in order to rid the site of them. 

It's really not any more complicated than that.

Ok

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

And you know this how?  Animal tobacco has to care because he keeps getting crowd source.

Because he keeps coming back with obvious user names. He may be a pathetic loser, but he clearly doesn’t give a fuck about rep. I don’t know how he gets panties in a wad. Put him on ignore. Negging him using dumbass convoluted logic like the above post does absolutely nothing. It’s like arguing with, or trying to understand Derka. 

Edited by Porterhouse

On 9/20/2023 at 11:12 PM, Anastasis said:

It’s a discussion board. If you are triggered by discussion you should use the ignore function. Or maybe just log the fuck out. 

Negs are a way for the board to self police itself without always having to get mods involved. There's nothing emotionally happening there. It's simply "oh this guy is just shit posting, i'm gonna neg these. If everyone else does the same, he will either stop shit posting or will be banned". 

You're a fucking idiot for trying to read anything else into it. If everything you post is constantly getting negative attention that's a you problem.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Sir, this is a discussion board. If you are triggered by discussion you should use the ignore function. Or maybe just log the fuck out. 

I am not sure that you are tracking with the beat here, but congrats on finding the submit button to share your thoughts. 

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  But they also said the earth is flat.  Probably the same people.

Anyway, I’m just concerned because you started out so totally unmoved by everything on here, but now you’re triggered by other posters receiving neg rep and by what people say to you on a discussion board.  Everything ok? Because this all demonstrates greater psychopathology, and repeatedly so. You need to learn to use the ignore function if you are triggered by discussion board content. 

Are you autistic? Serious question. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1