Kansas St at Oklahoma St, 6:30 on ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

Oklahoma State had no answer for a designed Howard run play. So what do they call 8 straight times when they need to score? Drop back passes against 7-8 men dropping back into zone coverage. Sometimes coaches really are stupid. Genuinely fucking stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Next year's Big 12 will be the WNBA of college football. 

You ever bring that tongue of yours north of the Canadian River, I’ll cut it off and feed it to my wolf pups. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm going to want to fuck some of the players and follow them on Instagram?

Probably 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Oklahoma State had no answer for a designed Howard run play. So what do they call 8 straight times when they need to score? Drop back passes against 7-8 men dropping back into zone coverage. Sometimes coaches really are stupid. Genuinely fucking stupid. 

Yeah but the 2 pt conversion was genius. I mean I know they botched it but just imagine if it had've worked. Just like you can imagine if all of those pass plays would have worked how dumb it would have made okie look. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah but the 2 pt conversion was genius. I mean I know they botched it but just imagine if it had've worked. Just like you can imagine if all of those pass plays would have worked how dumb it would have made okie look. 

@Dahobbs dude you're seriously negging me for this? Some of you need to take your dicks out of a spreadsheet or quit trying to make yourselves seem smarter than you actually are and watch the fucking football game in front of you. 

Let's just go for 2 all the time now since apparently it's always the correct decision. Up 6-0? Go for 2. Down 14-13 first quarter? Better go for 2. Anyone that says kick the PAT is obviously a MORON that doesn't understand the complexities of 2 point conversions. 

You know how I know it isn't the correct decision when there's nothing forcing them to go for it? When they blow the fucking attempt. It's really that fucking simple. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

@Dahobbs dude you're seriously negging me for this? Some of you need to take your dicks out of a spreadsheet or quit trying to make yourselves seem smarter than you actually are and watch the fucking football game in front of you. 

Let's just go for 2 all the time now since apparently it's always the correct decision. Up 6-0? Go for 2. Down 14-13 first quarter? Better go for 2. Anyone that says kick the PAT is obviously a MORON that doesn't understand the complexities of 2 point conversions. 

You know how I know it isn't the correct decision when there's nothing forcing them to go for it? When they blow the fucking attempt. It's really that fucking simple. 

I thought about just because your bitching is annoying. But I immediately removed it. 

If a 2 point conversion were truly a 50-50 proposition, yes teams should go for it every time since we know extra points aren't 100% guaranteed (blocks and misses happen). 

But, I think there is a tendency to over generalize football statistics as if it were baseball. We simply don't have a sufficient sample size in any given season. And a statistic for college football as a whole doesn't necessarily apply to a particular offense against a particular defense. 

All that said, I think going for 2 rather than overtime is generally the better move. If you have a opportunity to end a game by getting a couple of yards, you should take it. I sure as hell thought Sam had a better shot of ending the game a few years ago rather than relying on our D to stop a red hot OU comeback. 

1 hour ago, Dahobbs said:

All that said, I think going for 2 rather than overtime is generally the better move. If you have an opportunity to end a game by getting a couple of yards, you should take it. I sure as hell thought Sam had a better shot of ending the game a few years ago rather than relying on our D to stop a red hot OU comeback. 

I still hate that man so much. What a pussy

image.gif.5415116533ba3327bbb1b67fede38798.gif