Kansas St at Oklahoma St, 6:30 on ESPN

shadow_operative2.0

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Since you're not on our schedule, stop.  I'd like K State to be ranked when we give them a goodbye hate fuck.

Who gives a shit. Fuck K State. I'll get down with the Cowboys any time they aren't playing Texas. 

10 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Demoralized also works. Doesn’t matter as long as Texas takes care of Texas. 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Who gives a shit. Fuck K State. I'll get down with the Cowboys any time they aren't playing Texas. 

Obviously, if we win out, we're in the playoff.  But, there is a non-zero chance that a 12-1 Texas team has to win a resume argument.  K State is on our schedule and Okie St is not.  It's better for Texas if K State wins this game.  The end.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

Obviously, if we win out, we're in the playoff.  But, there is a non-zero chance that a 12-1 Texas team has to win a resume argument.  K State is on our schedule and Okie St is not.  It's better for Texas if K State wins this game.  The end.

A 12-1 conference champion Texas is in, period. 

Just now, Dnaguy said:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

It still doesn't matter that much. Us and okie lite play so many of the same teams and the teams we play play the same teams that it won't have a very large impact if any.

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Well yeah, that too. We beat Bama in fucking Tuscaloosa who now looks like they could win the SEC. 

Shit like K States resume is only going to matter if we are trying to sneak in as a 2 loss conference champ. Which I don't see happening (both the 2 loss part and the making the playoff with 2 losses)

4 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

You don't know that.

There's at least one undefeated team in every P5 conference right now.  If it ends with 2 undefeateds and three 1-loss teams, including us, or three undefeateds and two 1-loss teams, including us, then of course our resume will matter.

Is that likely?  Not really.  But, if it's even a 1% chance that K State winning this game can help Texas, and a 0% chance that Okie St winning can help Texas, then go K St.

I thought this was obvious?

You don't know that.

There's at least one undefeated team in every P5 conference right now.  If it ends with 2 undefeateds and three 1-loss teams, including us, or three undefeateds and two 1-loss teams, including us, then of course our resume will matter.

Is that likely?  Not really.  But, if it's even a 1% chance that K State winning this game can help Texas, and a 0% chance that Okie St winning can help Texas, then go K St.

What I do know: my fucking opinion on who I want to win this game has zero (0) impact. 

I thought this was obvious. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

You don't know that.

Also, be sure to root for OU against any conference opponent Texas doesn’t play, I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Also, be sure to root for OU against any conference opponent Texas doesn’t play, I guess. 

No, fuck ou.

But, when the teams in question aren't the fucking anti-Christ, yeah, I root for whatever might later help Texas.  Because 12-1 Texas isn't guaranteed shit.  But, you do you.  And go Iron Maiden.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

No, fuck ou.

But, when the teams in question aren't the fucking anti-Christ, yeah, I root for whatever might later help Texas.  Because 12-1 Texas isn't guaranteed shit.  But, you do you.  And go Iron Maiden.

Yeah I root for fucking BAYLOR when they play ou. There isn't a team above ou in my hate list.