Tech vs. Baylor - 7pm ESPN2

Macklemore

51 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Rooting for a meteor to take out both teams

It didn't hit the Cotton Bowl today either.    Only because the roof was closed at Minute Maid Park.

Edited by slorch

McGuire is Cody Campbell's boy.  

That's your Leach connection. Full stop.

I get a kick out of UT folks bitching about this since Leach's passing.  McGuire wasn't at Tech 13 years ago.  He had nothing to do with Leach getting fucked. He's tried to say all the right things and do all the right things regarding TSO, and honor the pirate as much as possible.

Why don't y'all get your own shit in order.  Tech has plenty on their plate, but so the fuck does Texas.

Tahj Brooks has 100+ yards rushing  for 4th game in a row.  First time that feat has been accomplished by a Tech RB in 20 seasons.

Still say if they hadn't abandoned Brooks in the 4th Quarter of either game, they beat Wyoming and Oregon.

Edited by slorch

29 minutes ago, slorch said:

Tahj Brooks has 100+ yards rushing  for 4th game in a row.  First time that feat has been accomplished by a Tech RB in 20 seasons.

Still say if they hadn't abandoned Brooks in the 4th Quarter of either game, they beat Wyoming and Oregon.

This Brooks kid is good.

Edit: I mean, I know it's Baylor but he just pushed a pile 6 yards and then followed it up with a nice 20-yard run for a TD plus a 2-point conversion.

Edited by bolverk

3 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Tech is going to give us all we can handle. A war. 

I think our O-line will struggle with your D-line. We still have a shot to be good this year but there's a whole lot riding on our starting RB's shoulders.

e: And our DBs will struggle with your WRs. A lot, I think.

Edited by Brian Fantana

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I think our O-line will struggle with your D-line. We still have a shot to be good this year but there's a whole lot riding on our starting RB's shoulders.

e: And our DBs will struggle with your WRs. A lot, I think.

Oklahoma gave a blueprint on how to make our D irrelevant. Tech can follow it I think, plus it’ll be their Super Bowl 

1 minute ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Oklahoma gave a blueprint on how to make our D irrelevant. Tech can follow it I think, plus it’ll be their Super Bowl 

Idk man, we don't have a slippery QB like Gabriel. His legs were a big difference maker today. Morton can run but they don't really want him to because we are thin on QBs at the moment.

14 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Tech is going to give us all we can handle. A war. 

If Texas bounces back and plays to their potential, I don't see Tech winning in Austin. But I do see Tech being capable of winning out, except for that one. Two very difficult road games at KU and BYU are on the schedule though. Of course, Tech is equally capable of losing 2-3 more.