SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

Every single guy on fox had us in. Not that it’s saying a lot but was interesting how they all were like “sorry fsu but you suck even if you’re undefeated” some had us at 3 and bama at 4 
None of them are on the committee so it means jack diddly squat what any of the talking heads think.

1 hour ago, chemHORN said:

From what I've seen in this game so far, an undefeated FSU is out. 

They are dog shit. Louisville just got fucking boat raced by Kentucky ffs. This is all so dumb. Just put the 4 best teams in the country in and let's go. 

Washington

Texas

Michigan

Alabama. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, C-Man said:

We’re good no matter what happens tonight. We’re in. Bama might need a FSU loss, or maybe an ugly win. Hell, the committee might just outright put Bama in over FSU but it won’t be at our expense.

image.gif.660a802d7adc95769a6b9a589a1ff984.gif 

Just a dirty Sooner trolling.

I think SMU is going to be happy with the Sonny Dykes-for-Rhett Lashlee trade.

That was a situation where Texas beat OU, who beat Texas Tech, who beat Texas. The computers were a HUGE part of it, as well as some coaches choosing to put Texas several spots lower than they probably deserved. OU cashed in all their style points down the stretch and beat Tceh by 70 points or so.

Leach gave up in the 4th and let his former coach run all over him.  He then followed the screw job to Texas with his ballot in the coaches' poll  I don't understand why so many Surly denizens loved that asshole.

• Hook 'Em 1