SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

9 minutes ago, WBT said:

Who's paying $533 to go to that game?  I guess it helps that Georgia fans don't have to travel but I still don't get it with as much as those fanbases have been there done that lately.

Bama fans all have mortgages on the last 10 years of games.  Do you know how long it takes to pay off $20K on an average Alabama salary?

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Remember when Bevo almost killed that dog? That was cool. 

Ha ha, fuck that shitty dog!  

• Haha 1

I want to see Georgia win and FSU get bounced to open up #4, but part of me wants the upset just to watch the world burn.     Come on committee, explain to me how head to head works.  Fucktards.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Snapinsta.app_393663203_2315731015304423_5320112703345419548_n_1080.jpg

Also, while the point is true, that dudes numbers were so off it is stunning - same point though.   

• SEC - $330
  • B12 - $90 (actual seat, not SRO)
  • B1G - $37
  • ACC - $30
  • PAC - $17

Also, story time because there is whiskey in me.   Went with some guys on a weekend to the cocktail party.   Played Sawgrass on Friday, woke up blind drunk on Saturday and proceeded to make our way to the game to scalp tickets.   The Florida side had me wondering, even in my obliterated state, if I had all my shots.   On the Georgia side it was a freakish orchestra of black leather pants and mini skirts with skin tight red sweaters, like it was a school uniform.  At some point a guy in our group had his moment where he bought a nerf football from an 8 year old for like $100.   As we looked at him as perplexed as monkeys punching a monolith as he proceeded to just chuck it randomly into the Georgia tailgating crowd.   As we innocently followed that crazy misplaced football around for hours we ran into an ungodly high number of hot girls who had no right being at this game, dressed in that uniform.   I recommend.

What is like to see is a slug fest and a close win by Georgia. Doesn’t demean our win to Bama. Saban will give them all he’s got. They lose a close one we still look good imo. I don’t trust a committee run by a guy named Boo and while I believe we should get in (we win and Bama wins) over Bama if they beat Georgia I don’t want someone named Boo making this decision. It’s cleaner if Bama loses a close one. FSU might very well lose. I don’t know if my heart can handle Iowa pulling out a win over Michigan but I am certainly rooting for that. At any rate the committee can trash their Oregon prediction and homerism in the trash can. Two losses move on and give them a nice bowl game. Preferably against Ohio State or something similar. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is like to see is a slug fest and a close win by Georgia. Doesn’t demean our win to Bama. Saban will give them all he’s got. They lose a close one we still look good imo. I don’t trust a committee run by a guy named Boo and while I believe we should get in (we win and Bama wins) over Bama if they beat Georgia I don’t want someone named Boo making this decision. It’s cleaner if Bama loses a close one. FSU might very well lose. I don’t know if my heart can handle Iowa pulling out a win over Michigan but I am certainly rooting for that. At any rate the committee can trash their Oregon prediction and homerism in the trash can. Two losses move on and give them a nice bowl game. Preferably against Ohio State or something similar. 

raw

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I think this is the optimal result for us in this game. Something like UGA 23-21. Either that or Bama just blows UGA’s doors off by 3-4 TD’s. Either way we’ll still need FSU to lose. 

Worst case scenario would be Bama winning a close great game like the one last night.  Have to leave no doubt that one of these teams deserves to be eliminated. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Fucking sucks. Sec belongs on cbs

Yeah those dumb fucks didn’t throw another $10M now they are screwed. The mouse wasn’t even going that wild in a bidding war. 

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

She can come be bad at my house:

w11pi94zlxz61.jpg

Wood

Haven't had a chance to change the channel yet.

Gonna go take my dogs for a drunk daywalk.

But before that....

....hey.... how you doin

image.thumb.png.c0d928babda6812a6cfeb7095021bd23.png

Speaking of McGregor's, the UFC is in Austin at the Moody Center tonight.

McGregor won't be there of course, that was just the lead-in to my comment.