SEC Championship Bama v. Georgia

Zeus

15 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Seems like we can't decide who we're rooting for.

Bama. If UGA wins, they're going to be ahead of us, obviously. If Bama wins, UGA will drop below us and the committee will have to choose between Bama and the team that beat them at their house by 10 points plus the ball. But ideally FSU just loses tonight.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Are we going to have to watch these losers call our games? They're pathetic. Can we not do something about this?

The play by play moron says "they'll keep it on the ground" and 1/2 second later Milroe throws the ball. It's so embarrassing for the network and the announcers.

No CBS shit the bed and lost the SEC deal for game of the week. 

We will have the Mouse’s shit ass announcers. 

keep up

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

Bama. If UGA wins, they're going to be ahead of us, obviously. If Bama wins, UGA will drop below us and the committee will have to choose between them and the team that beat them at their house by 10 points plus the ball. But ideally FSU just loses tonight.

I hate to break it to you, but it’s actually worse if Bama wins. 

They won’t keep a SEC team out. 

They could put Georgia and Bama over us dude. We play in a shit ass conference that gets zero respect. 

• Hook 'Em 1

All day for Milroe. 

Just now, Zeus said:

They could put Georgia and Bama over us dude. We play in a shit ass conference that gets zero respect. 

No. 

3 minutes ago, naija said:

wouldn't it be fucking something if all these providers started having their streaming services look better to drive more traffic that way

I could see easily see that going on.  Largely because the commercials are super HD while the game itself looks suspect.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Bullshit. 

Let's compare the 3 teams:

1. Conference Championship (Bama and Texas) (Bonus point for Texas they beat the SEC champs and are the only team in the field with a win over another playoff team) Tex > Bama > Georgia

2. Head 2 Head (Adv Texas who beat Bama) (Adv Bama who beat Georgia) Tex > Bama > Georgia

Shit this isnt going to well for Georgia, let's move to item 3....

3. Strength of Schedule (Texas > Bama > Georgia)

Well shit there is always...

4. Common Opponents (Adv Texas who beat Bama on the road) (Georgia lost to Bama at a neutral site)

Well there you have it folks, obviously Georgia is going to get in over Texas!!! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They're not putting 2 SEC teams above us when we already handily beat one of them in their house.  UGA wins and there's exactly zero chance we move up without help elsewhere.  Bama winning at least gives us a chance.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 2

Georgia wins....bama is out and there is zero conversation

Washington in...

michigan in....

FSU loses...

Texas wins...

We don't want a situation where we have to hope that FSU loses and the committee is debating about putting in Georgia and/or Bama in multiple different scenarios. Keep this easy.

1 minute ago, OU Sucks said:

They're not putting 2 SEC teams above us when we already handily beat one of them in their house.  UGA wins and there's exactly zero chance we move up without help elsewhere.  Bama winning at least gives us a chance.

Sure

roll tide

i fucking hate Georgia I’m just being honest

Alabama beats the #1 team in the country in the SEC title game they get in dude. 
It sucks but that’s how it is. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Fucking game makes me nervous. Want Georgia to win close. I guess…that’s how I think we get in. But Saban has their number also. Fuck…

That's stupid. 

Just now, Zeus said:

Sure

roll tide

Alabama beats the #1 team in the country in the SEC title game they get in dude. 

Probably. Yes. Better than Georgia winning where it is 100% they get in. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, MisterP said:

Washington in...

michigan in....

FSU loses...

Texas wins...

We don't want a situation where we have to hope that FSU loses and the committee is debating about putting in Georgia and/or Bama in multiple different scenarios. Keep this easy.

they aren't putting Ga in over us if they lose to Bama. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Zeus said:

Sure

roll tide

We beat them head to head, we are going over them. Better chance that they leave out undefeated FSU for 1 loss Bama in a situation like that. 

1 minute ago, MisterP said:

Washington in...

michigan in....

FSU loses...

Texas wins...

Great. Unfortunately we don't know if FSU or Michigan is going to lose. We have a much better chance of getting in over Bama than Georgia has in getting in over us. Like, infinitely better based on the last decade of playoff selections. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

How do you forget to cover him, lol?

It was a half ass creative play call 

LSU, Tenneshit and Mizzu show that it only takes a bit of misdirection to score points on SEC defenses. 

They all love line up and smack them in the mouth football, which is cool, unless it isn’t working. Then it’s boring as dick. 

Sark is going to absolutely fucking FEAST on SEC defenses next year. We will have smack mouth football ability as well as schemes. 

We just need to tighten up pass defense and we will be fine, in a real league where they don’t allow holding every play our pass rush will finally be for real too 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Pretty much everybody in the media is saying Texas is in with a bama win and fsu win.  Either by excluding bama/sec or putting bama and Texas in and booting fsu.   These aren’t Texas homers, seems like the the most common take.  Unprecedented times.  I’d rather fsu loses and nothing else matters.  Georgia is out if they lose.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, blutow said:

Pretty much everybody in the media is saying Texas is in with a bama win and fsu win.  Either by excluding bama/sec or putting bama and Texas in and booting fsu.   These aren’t Texas homers, seems like the the most common take.  Unprecedented times.  I’d rather fsu loses and nothing else matters.  Georgia is out if they lose.  

This

1 minute ago, blutow said:

are you sayin bama win OR FSU win?  we don't need both.  FSU win puts us in regardless of what happens in the SEC champ game.

• Hook 'Em 1