Small division playoffs this weekend game thread

Beau Vine

11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Big miss on the xp. 
Lowell is such a fucking tool. 

GRIZ have outplayed NDSt, but only lead by a TD.  Bisons get ball back with 5mins left.

NDSt QB has missed two wide open deep throws.  Won't be surprised if this goes to OT.

Here we go... game on the line.

Bison had their worst team since 2010 and still almost made it to frisco.

Great game. Sucks my team didn’t win but happens. I’m also afraid Montana gets blown out by the jacks, who are loaded. NDSU would have lost too. This jacks team is a machine. Sagarins predictor has sdsu 33 in the country…which is where ndsu was in the middle of their dynasty. It has ndsu #2 fcs team, 6 point dogs to sdsu and Montana 4th and 13 point dogs

FCS is dying. It’s basically 2 Montana schools and 2 Dakota schools. Losing app st, Georgia southern, ODU, coastal Carolina and now recently Jacksonville st and Sam Houston just makes the division so watered down. The seedings for this tournament were terrible.

5 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Bison had their worst team since 2010 and still almost made it to frisco.

Great game. Sucks my team didn’t win but happens. I’m also afraid Montana gets blown out by the jacks, who are loaded. NDSU would have lost too. This jacks team is a machine. Sagarins predictor has sdsu 33 in the country…which is where ndsu was in the middle of their dynasty. It has ndsu #2 fcs team, 6 point dogs to sdsu and Montana 4th and 13 point dogs

FCS is dying. It’s basically 2 Montana schools and 2 Dakota schools. Losing app st, Georgia southern, ODU, coastal Carolina and now recently Jacksonville st and Sam Houston just makes the division so watered down. The seedings for this tournament were terrible.

I still hold out hope for the "Snow Belt" conference someday becoming a reality. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...