The 2024 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, castolon said:

Please don’t do me like that. I’m in New Orleans all that week, but priorities being what they are, I doubt I would miss it.

Send Boudin balls to the entire league and we will work around your schedule. Or just me and I will vote for whatever you want 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:48 AM, castolon said:

Point of order. The season actually starts March 20th because of the Korea shit.

Draft date last year: Mar 27, 2023 @ 8:00 PM CDT

So I think we didn't care for Korea stats. Open to discussion

I’m out here taking notes.
y’all are in Texas grabbing your throats. 
choking like bregman. 
im gonna win this shit like Seager and Semien. 

Cactus League nomaaa gonna be the champ. 
gonna turn you all out like a lamp. 

Also I got more rhymes that Jamaica got mangoes. 

Man, looking at this years player rankings make me sick I didn’t win it last year. 10 wins more than anyone else in the reg season and choked in the playoffs. Oh wells thems the breaks. 

I also think this is the second straight year Derka has had 3rd pick and I’ve had 4th pick. Or maybe it was 4th and 5th last year.

Anyhow, y’all are fucked, I gotta get back into Gandorf and Derka territory and get my third ring. This is that year. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, APMP said:

Has the league been renewed yet?

it has. i just set a draft date and time but that’s not the real date/time, i’ll set that up once we’ve all agreed on a draft date.

also, i’ll submit that we should add another pitching position to our rosters. 3 P, 2 RP, 2 SP feels one P too light to me.

Edited by shadow_operative

4 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I also think this is the second straight year Derka has had 3rd pick and I’ve had 4th pick. Or maybe it was 4th and 5th last year.

i think it was picks 4 and 5. i drafted tucker > acuna and then traded tucker after his slow start, or, right before he got like 85% of his season statistics. and i somehow still won lol. fantasy baseball. feels good to be back!

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, huge said:

Anyone want to swap picks let me know.

its not a bad place, the two picks in a row are kinda neat.  Of course my place in the standings would argue otherwise.