Olds with their phone on speaker

Gil Bang

GF is getting oral surgery. Dental office is in an old-school MOB. 4 offices with a common waiting area. 2 different blue hairs have had loud, lengthy phone conversations with their phone on speaker. So fucking annoying.

• Rage+1 1

26 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

GF is getting oral surgery. Dental office is in an old-school MOB. 4 offices with a common waiting area. 2 different blue hairs have had loud, lengthy phone conversations with their phone on speaker. So fucking annoying.

always fun when they do it in the bathroom...  I make sure to rip as massive a fart as I can

or I start yelling.... "ooohh Jesus, get your shit outta me!!!!" at the top of my lungs.....  they usually  say "GTG, bye" within seconds of that..... which is exactly what I wanted

if not  WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!  works to close the deal

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I’ve softened on people talking busing EarPods because I do that too now. I use speaker too often but not in iublic. I have a huge issue about people hearing my conversations.

It seems like you're paranoid and having a stroke, so it's likely you fit right in with the olds under discussion.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

How about an 84 year old trying to fill out her info on the i-pad the Dr office wants patients using instead of paper?  That's a fun thing to be within earshot of, and by within earshot I mean at least 25 feet away because she's talking so fucking loud 

• Haha 2

This morning while waiting for Mrs. Brat to leave Target, a 50something couple got out of their car to go inside. 
The woman was about 5’2”,  300 lbs with tits as big as watermelons.

She was yapping louder than Bob Cole on her cellphone all the way into the store. Her silent husband looked like a whipped dog.

jfc

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

This morning while waiting for Mrs. Brat to leave Target, a 50something couple got out of their car to go inside. 
The woman was about 5’2”,  300 lbs with tits as big as watermelons.

She was yapping louder than Bob Cole on her cellphone all the way into the store. Her silent husband looked like a whipped dog.

jfc

Thanks for the pictures, asshole. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sheep Have Wool said:

It seems like you're paranoid and having a stroke, so it's likely you fit right in with the olds under discussion.

I also can't stand people looking over my shoulder while I'm using my phone or computer. It might be ass burgers for all I know.

Olds being annoying on speakerphone?  Wait 'til you hear bout the young folks publicly facetiming their friend about how good their avacado toast is.  

Edited by Doze
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1