Texas (+10.5) @ Houston- Noon on CBS

shadow_operative

Bugs the crap out of me that Houston is officiated different than almost every other team because they are “physical”

A foul is a foul. They basically get the anti-Brock Cunningham reputation.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Bugs the crap out of me that Houston is officiated different than almost every other team because they are “physical”

we needs to start some bullshit AI marketing campaign as to how we are so great defensively, suffocating, and physical without fouling.  start some stupid Press-xas or something dumb like that.

we should also use early season games to just press the fuck out of shitty teams.

In every phase of the game it's been an embarrassing mismatch to this point. I'm hopeful that changes but hardly confident.

Seems basketball is hard when the other team is bigger, stronger, quicker and more skilled.  

Edited by Gut Wagon

10 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

A foul is a foul. They basically get the anti-Brock Cunningham reputation.

We have no identity as a team. Credit to UH for developing theirs, paying big dividends with the refs. 

Edited by Macklemore

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

We have no identity as a team. Credit to UH for developing theirs, paying big dividends with the refs. 

Blowing the whistle when someone is shoved in the back or hacked on the arm has nothing to do with identity.