Texas @ Texas Tech Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, BarthHollamew said:

I know I’m late to the party, but would my eyes be lying to me or am truly only seeing one legit weekend starter (albeit shaky) on this entire staff and zero closers?  

That tends to happen when your Saturday guy, and your closer, that you brought in from the portal don’t play.

1 minute ago, BarthHollamew said:

I know I’m late to the party, but would my eyes be lying to me or am truly only seeing one legit weekend starter (albeit shaky) on this entire staff and zero closers?  

Shaky is an understatement....   3-2 counts, walks and high pitch counts 3 innings in. 

2 minutes ago, BarthHollamew said:

No. This is from a former Texas player.

Screenshot_20240309_154405_Messages.thumb.jpg.481f07912f92f656b1c6fc54fcb382f3.jpg

• Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No. This is from a former Texas player.

Screenshot_20240309_154405_Messages.thumb.jpg.481f07912f92f656b1c6fc54fcb382f3.jpg

Well that’s not accurate but ok. We need more guys that throw hard but I count at minimum 4 guys at 90 plus. Shit Howard was 90 plus for the first 2 innings today.

Our biggest pitching issue is that we nibble around the edges of the zone too much and get behind in counts. Thats been a DP problem since day 1.

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Well that’s not accurate but ok. We need more guys that throw hard but I count at minimum 4 guys at 90 plus. Shit Howard was 90 plus for the first 2 innings today.

Our biggest pitching issue is that we nibble around the edges of the zone too much and get behind in counts. Thats been a DP problem since day 1.

Bingo!