Aggy AI thread of dominance

SurlyBDR

20 hours ago, Deej said:

Not aggy, but one of our older secretaries at work kept cropdusting her attorney in his office.

AI came up with this...he wants to have it blown up and hung up at her retirement party.

image.png

I am particularly pleased with the 2-blade prop. Proof aggy involved.

• Haha 1

By the way, one of my friends on FB was running his mouth about Collie Station vs Austin re: the protests this past week.  Rather than saying anything, I just copied and pasted a couple of choice images and left it at that.  He didn't respond but I know what he was thinking...

"loOk at PRetee pIcksHurS"

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

received_1471671387099352.jpeg

This is why this is already officially my favorite thread ever. It is taking us to so many amazing places that we would never have even thought about. @texasdago, the Aggy Tears Waterpark and others are officially better than anything I've ever created for this site. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

This is why this is already officially my favorite thread ever. It is taking us to so many amazing places that we would never have even thought about. @texasdago, the Aggy Tears Waterpark and others are officially better than anything I've ever created for this site. 

Thank you but I'm amazed by the realism of some of the others being created... farmer clem in his overalls was amazing!  Seriously, some of y'all are so good at giving it directions to make it as clear as possible. 

image.thumb.png.83bc0d9dc67675fd0466f7ddb67dccd2.png 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, immamac said:

invite your friends to this page it's that good. share it everywhere. lol maybe I can get it sponsored by meta.

Perhaps we should expand the scope of this thread to the College Football AI Thread of Dominance. Continue to have fun w/ Aggie but also make fun of all the teams. Curious what people think. 

• Drool 1