Aggy AI thread of dominance

SurlyBDR

14 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I'm sorry, but I need to revisit this. I've seen some really funny things on Surly, but this is truly brilliant. Hat's off!

Thank you 

This one is going to get a lot of use this fall

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

I'm more verbal than visual.  How it started:

You:  Have you heard of Texas A&M Turditions?

ChatGPT: I think you might mean "Traditions" at Texas A&M University, not "Turditions." Texas A&M is known for its strong sense of tradition and numerous customs that are deeply ingrained in its culture. Some of these traditions include the Aggie Ring, Midnight Yell, and the Bonfire Memorial. These traditions play a significant role in the life of students and alumni, fostering a strong sense of community and school spirit. If you meant something specific with "Turdition," could you clarify a bit more?

How it ended:

You: Thanks, I appreciate you not burying my story, and at least allowing people to consider that some of these Texas A&M turditions have a dark side and are harmful to others. It makes me feel validated, and that maybe I wasn't subjected to sexual assault at Texas A&M via the jizz jar for nothing. Thank you.

ChatGPT: I’m really sorry to hear about your experience. It's important that your story is heard and that you feel validated. If there's anything more you'd like to share or if you need support in any way, I'm here to listen.

Memory updated

Edited by Goredho
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

those of you on this mission, start feeding it aggypedia entries one at a time, with the questioning "did you know about" approach

can you feed it pics like the stairway to nowhere or the seats that face a wall, or do the inputs have to be written?

That was part of my approach to getting ChatGPT to eventually acknowledge that maybe Aggie traditions are fucking weird if not dangerous.

• Hook 'Em 1

Meta AI
I'm not aware of any information that connects Texas A&M to a "shirtless gay soldier cult" or any cult for that matter, that involves worshiping sheep.

Keep learning, Meta.  You'll get there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

those of you on this mission, start feeding it aggypedia entries one at a time, with the questioning "did you know about" approach

can you feed it pics like the stairway to nowhere or the seats that face a wall, or do the inputs have to be written?

These are all written prompts. It took me a few tries for it to understand that I just wanted a solid wall at the top of the steps. It kept trying to add doors because it can't think like an aggy. 

received-3712078545718278.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

These are all written prompts. It took me a few tries for it to understand that I just wanted a solid wall at the top of the steps. It kept trying to add doors because it can't think like an aggy. 

received-3712078545718278.jpg

This is brilliant, but it does look like the stairs that lead up to the tower from the fountain off of San Jacinto. 

Edited by TreatyOak
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

welcome Cape Horn

this is the strongest first post in the history of this board and it's predecessors dating back 25+ years

Thanks. I don’t get out much, but try to make it count when I do.

• Drool 1

how long before somebody can take a legitimate post game presser and start inserting AI shit after the first minute or two, so it starts out looking real and then goes completely off the rails? I bet we see some of that this year.

3 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

Holy fucking shit.  So I started with this... and it didn't want to give me good old billy in the picture, nor would it give me any type of white powder.

image.thumb.jpeg.1c38cc105c8d7bf7608cf5dc423b483a.jpeg

Then we get billy. 

image.thumb.jpeg.5bafe576a9fc2278042ad416086d25e4.jpeg

and the piece de resistance. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ed5007cecd485f9a37f9e81829e552dd.jpeg

Amazing