Cheko's owner assaulted

This is some fucking bullshit.  Find these people.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/chekos-austin-restaurant-owner-assaulted

Elderly Austin restaurant owner assaulted by customers who did not want to pay

AUSTIN, Texas - The owner of Chekos, a Mexican restaurant in Austin, says he was injured after asking a group of customers to leave. Now, he and his family want help identifying the suspects who were caught on camera. 

It started when a group of two women and one man didn't want to pay.

"I say, 'okay, don't worry about it. Don't pay me, but please leave the restaurant and don't come back,'" Sergio said. 

In surveillance video, the group can be seen starting to break plates before walking out. 

"I took my phone and I tried to take a picture of the license plates of the car that was driving, and the guy had just come down from the car and started hitting me," Sergio said. "One of the girls came over and pulled me from my shirt and sent me to the ground by the parking lot. So I hurt my finger and hurt my nose."

Some customers tried to help, but the group left before police showed up. 

Video in link.  Won't embed.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

If they find them, they should just put bullets in the back of their heads. I lived right behind that place, on Palo Duro, and ate breakfast there damn near every Saturday and Sunday morning. The owners were really nice folks.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

They'll get caught, put in the cage for 10 minutes, released and be given a lollipop on the way out. And have all charges dropped. 

Remember where you live, people.  

Ok cool, hook em.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Can someone enhance on that fucking license plate?

Looks like a paper plate to me. Good luck finding these assholes if that’s the case.