HQ Trivia and other trivia apps

BlueGreySky

29 minutes ago, hornfan785 said:

Just got my first win. A whopping $0.85.

Congrats.  I’ve gotten to the last question twice but couldn’t even guess right.  

Ive always wondered about the people that miss the first question.  It has to be as a goof, right?  

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

Congrats.  I’ve gotten to the last question twice but couldn’t even guess right.  
Ive always wondered about the people that miss the first question.  It has to be as a goof, right?  

I have a feeling people are accidentally hitting the wrong button. I’ve done that a few times and it won’t let you change your answer.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:44 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I've wondered that too. I thought maybe they were bots or something.

4 hours ago, woohorn said:

The 2 finger swipe up for a free life works on ios again. Supposedly it resets every week or so. I logged in to a friend's ipad and it worked for me even though I always play on Android phone. GL!

Yeah it's every week. Save it for every Sunday morning so you can use it on the big games. Errr wait don't do that, terrible advice. 

Anyone familiar with shoeplexus? Some bot system that helps people get rare kicks for $100/mo. It apparently is also pretty good at getting members correct answers to hq.

Just interested in how the hq bots work. I assume they do super fast web searches, but idk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anybody still playing? Currently there are four I cycle between.

-HQ is still the gold standard. I even finally won one the other day.

-Cash Show seems to be next best even though I'm only ever winning a few cents per game... at least that slowly adds up?

-The Q kinda sucks. The payouts are incredibly low. I've only won a few times but only adding up to a few dollars. Also, they make you wait until you've hit $25 until you can cash out.

-Halftime Live is all sports, but I guess I'm not a big enough of a sports nerd to have ever won.

R.I.P. Beat the Q. That one was good for a time, but has now been on "hiatus" for months.

Any other good ones y'all play?