Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

Messi still carried a threat every time he had the ball yesterday. Coutinho, Rakitic, Alba, and Roberto were all invisible yesterday. I don't watch Barca every week but when I have, Rakitic always plays well. He was terrible over both legs I thought. Alba wasn't even invisible. He contributed to a couple of our goals. 

Fact is they got steamrolled yesterday. LFC played their A game, the crowd is the best in Europe, and those two things combined made for a long night for Barca. They weren't 3 goals better than us in the first leg and maybe we weren't 4 goals better yesterday, but we were the better team across two legs. I think that was clear.

Liverpool 5 wins out of 8 finals
10th semi's appearance
Never lost at camp nou

Barca 5 wins out of 8 finals
15th semi's appearance
1 win out 3 against English sides in semi's
1 out of 4 vs english sides in semi's now

Liverpool only been knocked in semi's once i believe 07/08 by chelsea

9 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
12 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Ridiculous tackle by the best centerback in the world

That was matip...but what the hell he can be the best also the way he played yesterday

Matip >>> VVD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jograves said:

Messi still carried a threat every time he had the ball yesterday. Coutinho, Rakitic, Alba, and Roberto were all invisible yesterday. I don't watch Barca every week but when I have, Rakitic always plays well. He was terrible over both legs I thought. Alba wasn't even invisible. He contributed to a couple of our goals. 

Fact is they got steamrolled yesterday. LFC played their A game, the crowd is the best in Europe, and those two things combined made for a long night for Barca. They weren't 3 goals better than us in the first leg and maybe we weren't 4 goals better yesterday, but we were the better team across two legs. I think that was clear.

A picture is worth 1,000 words (yet no goals)

orial proof:

imgur