Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

11 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
14 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:
I'm against stupid analogies.  

No such thing...analogies are used for clarification so the simpler the better aka dumbing it down...now there can be analogies that dont make since but those arent analogies just dumb phrases

let it go GIF

QUESTION:

If Barcelona is in the final, would you rather be in Madrid (where the final is being played) for the game? or in Barcelona?

It looks like I will be in Spain until June 3rd and can fly out of Madrid or Barcelona, so I'm leaning toward flying out of Barcelona if FC Barça wins their match this Tuesday. (I have flights on HOLD out of each city that don't need to be purchased until Wednesday night.

Also, I'm starting my trip in Madrid, but visited Barcelona two years ago. (Madrid was 22 years ago when I didn't speak Spanish.)

Edited by Napoleon

QUESTION:
If Barcelona is in the final, would you rather be in Madrid (where the final is being played) for the game? or in Barcelona?

It looks like I will be in Spain until June 3rd and can fly out of Madrid or Barcelona, so I'm leaning toward flying out of Barcelona if FC Barça wins their match this Tuesday. (I have flights on HOLD out of each city that don't need to be purchased until Wednesday night.
Also, I'm starting my trip in Madrid, but visited Barcelona two years ago. (Madrid was 22 years ago when I didn't speak Spanish.)

Head to Barcelona and no need to hold flights any longer....no salah and no firmino for liverpool tomorrow. comeback hopes are over

On 5/4/2019 at 1:16 AM, Napoleon said:

QUESTION:

Purely from a safety/tourist friendly perspective I would say Madrid. Plus there will be fans of both sides there. 

From a partying, be there for the experience perspective, I guess Barcelona? I would imagine it's going to be nuts and the city will basically be shut down. They haven't won in 8 years and have had to endure a bunch of Real titles. 

At the very least today should be entertaining since Liverpool needs so many goals. 
I.e. there should be a few goals scored. Now, which net they go in is anyone's guess. 
If liverpool can somehow jump out to a quick 2-0 i can see it going until late in the game...if barca gets 1 in the first half i think it will be a blow out with liverpool going balls out for goals

Messi will score a triple hat trick then ascend to Valhalla leaving scorched earth behind him where Anfield once stood. 
There has to be a name for "triple hat trick" like in other sports...golden sombrero,albatross,gordie howe hat trick

Im sure we can think of one...a messi is 1st nomination

I can't stand Barcelona, they get away with EVERYTHING. I know, RM too, but not when we play Barcelona. Everyone is too much in love with Messi to realize how fucking shit everyone around him is.

Edited by JNip
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JNip said:

I can't stand Barcelona, they get away with EVERYTHING. I know, RM too, but not when we play Barcelona. Everyone is too much in love with Messi to realize how fucking shit everyone around him is.

dude...