Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

Told my friend that I thought that Liverpool could score three but Barcelona would score a bunch of goals bc the game would be so wide open. I was so wrong. 

That's one of the greatest performances that I have ever seen in my life.

On 5/4/2019 at 12:16 AM, Napoleon said:

QUESTION:

If Barcelona is in the final, would you rather be in Madrid (where the final is being played) for the game? or in Barcelona?

It looks like I will be in Spain until June 3rd and can fly out of Madrid or Barcelona, so I'm leaning toward flying out of Barcelona if FC Barça wins their match this Tuesday. (I have flights on HOLD out of each city that don't need to be purchased until Wednesday night.

Also, I'm starting my trip in Madrid, but visited Barcelona two years ago. (Madrid was 22 years ago when I didn't speak Spanish.)

On 5/6/2019 at 10:50 AM, ztejas said:

Purely from a safety/tourist friendly perspective I would say Madrid. Plus there will be fans of both sides there. 

From a partying, be there for the experience perspective, I guess Barcelona? I would imagine it's going to be nuts and the city will basically be shut down. They haven't won in 8 years and have had to endure a bunch of Real titles. 

On 5/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, Bone3421 said:

Head to Barcelona and no need to hold flights any longer....no salah and no firmino for liverpool tomorrow. comeback hopes are over

I'm so glad I jumped the gun, reached out to friends in Barcelona, confirmed staying with a friend with 2 kids and told another than I would watch his sailing race on Sunday...

Now I want to go to Madrid, especially because I'm going to skip it on my way into Spain (going to a Wine Fair in London first) and...

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JNip said:

Told my friend that I thought that Liverpool could score three but Barcelona would score a bunch of goals bc the game would be so wide open. I was so wrong. 

EPL > La Liga 

I'm so glad I jumped the gun, reached out to friends in Barcelona, confirmed staying with a friend with 2 kids and told another than I would watch his sailing race on Sunday...
Now I want to go to Madrid, especially because I'm going to skip it on my way into Spain (going to a Wine Fair in London first) and...
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I apologize...im usually more full of hope
But even i was shocked with this outcome...i didnt even celebrate wjinaldums header to tie as i was in shock

12 minutes ago, JNip said:

We did it for you.

2 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

All EPL final would cause the UEFA to change the rules somehow.

Especially an All-EPL Final WITHOUT the EPL winner from last year or this year and at least one team missing its #9 and probably both. 

7 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This is the champions league thread. The Championship thread is down the hall. Moose out front should have told you. 

oh, is Liverpool no longer interested in Southampton now? Thanks a bunch.

Edited by yoladu

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

The other day when the Stars got crushed, I was telling anybody within earshot that I hate sports. Right now, I love sports. 

Yep and it's why they always bring us back. From the lowest lows to the highest highs. 

53 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

That was fucking amazing.  My question is was that planned or was it a heads up play by TAA?

The sneak corner was perfect, looked like he improvised it but I'd love to see the breakdown. Had to wait for the other game ball to roll out. Very fitting 4th goal considering how Barca played the whole second half mostly spectating