Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

Liverpool was pretty embarrassing in the last 20 mins. With the ball in their feet they were alright but when Barcelona controlled the ball, they were lost. So many gaps in the middle of the field, too much space for Messi. 

You can’t let Messi control the tempo or give him the space, Liverpool let him do whatever the fuck he wanted. 

This is by far, the worst coached game I’ve ever seen by Klopp. It’s like he planned how to attack Barcelona and forgot to plan how to defend Messi.

Edited by JNip

Just now, JNip said:

Liverpool was pretty embarrassing in the last 20 mins. With the ball in their feet they were alright but when Barcelona controlled the ball, they were lost. So many gaps in the middle of the field, too much space for Messi. 

You can’t let Messi control the tempo and Liverpool let him do whatever the fuck he wanted. 

This is by far, the worst coached game I’ve ever seen by Klopp. 

Yea it’s almost like they were chasing a goal.

1 minute ago, JNip said:

You can’t let Messi control the tempo and Liverpool let him do whatever the fuck he wanted. 

This is by far, the worst coached game I’ve ever seen by Klopp. 

Liverpool had a lot of chances and should have scored 1 or 2 today, but Messi's first goal just broke them and they lost it after that. 

The second is what did us in. We were all over them the first 25 minutes of the 2nd half. Should've scored a couple of different times. Lack of cutting edge and poor finishing hurt us. When they scored their second, we lost our heads. And that second was so incredibly lucky. Ricochets off several players, hits the crossbar and lands right at Messi's feet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jograves said:

I don't know the math but how do those two counters affect Barca's xG? Those were pretty clear chances. 

The creator said the first didn't lead to a shot so it wasn't included and the second was worth 0.35.

• Like 1

You can’t let Messi control the tempo or give him the space, Liverpool let him do whatever the fuck he wanted. 
This is by far, the worst coached game I’ve ever seen by Klopp. It’s like he planned how to attack Barcelona and forgot to plan how to defend Messi.

VVD was controlling messi and took him 1v1 a few times...messis got a rebound and a freekick

Great freekick but you cant say liverpool let him do whatever he wanted

So are you going to stick with brainfart or a miscue...because they mean different things

Your quoting yourself like you proved something...yeah it could of been defended a little better but it was also a great pass that a great striker happened to get a great toe touch on that happened to go right over the crashing keeper

So brainfart (which is usually a big mental collapse) or a slight miscue that allowed a great goal by great players???

31 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
1 hour ago, ztejas said:
Barca vs Ajax/Tottenham winner is going to be like Mayweather vs McGregor

Listen here fucko....we can still when 3-0 at anfield and go to extra/pk

You could. But I don't see you keeping them out of the net for 90 minutes which means you would need to score 5 goals. 

46 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
1 hour ago, ztejas said:
Barca vs Ajax/Tottenham winner is going to be like Mayweather vs McGregor

Listen here fucko....we can still when 3-0 at anfield and go to extra/pk

42 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

VVD was controlling messi and took him 1v1 a few times...messis got a rebound and a freekick

Great freekick but you cant say liverpool let him do whatever he wanted

7 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

So are you going to stick with brainfart or a miscue...because they mean different things

Your quoting yourself like you proved something...yeah it could of been defended a little better but it was also a great pass that a great striker happened to get a great toe touch on that happened to go right over the crashing keeper

So brainfart (which is usually a big mental collapse) or a slight miscue that allowed a great goal by great players???

Nah VVD sucks. Messi owned him.

You could. But I don't see you keeping them out of the net for 90 minutes which means you would need to score 5 goals. 
Roma last year....psg losing 6-1 against barca....still 90+ mins left and i didnt see anything today that showed me we couldnt win 4-0 or go to extra...firmino out was not good for us today

2 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
5 minutes ago, MoJames said:

So nice of you to admit your fake and not serious...i was worried you really believed messi owned VVD while VVD controlled him on the 1v1 and even took the ball off of him on a break away

How many points does VVD get for that?

16 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
22 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We'll see...besides messi's jesus goal the others are fixable

"besides the greatest soccer player in history being on the pitch for 90 minutes we're totally fine"

You expect Messi to do stuff like that. That's what he does. I mean was anyone actually shocked that he put that fk in the net? Nothing he does anymore is surprising. It's just Messi. 

"besides the greatest soccer player in history being on the pitch for 90 minutes we're totally fine"
You expect Messi to do stuff like that. That's what he does. I mean was anyone actually shocked that he put that fk in the net? Nothing he does anymore is surprising. It's just Messi. 
I wasnt shocked at all...i turned to my group of supporters and even said messi is going to bury this

But the full 90+ of the game doesnt have me that gloom and doom....its halftime and we're down 3-0....istanbul all over again

We had 3 great chances plus a few others...we'll see how the ball bounces at anfield

The one thing i brough up in bar was i didnt see alisson directing the wall...usually you'll see keeper standing on the post he isnt necessarily covering lining up the wall then shade towards other post....great kick by messi but i dont know if alisson took the time to line them up properly...he seemed shaded to far post

20 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:

Its especially strong when dealing with idiots

emoji16.png

Oh really, thanks.

27 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
28 minutes ago, MoJames said:
How many points does VVD get for that?

How many are you docking him for a freekick and a rebound ...your answer x2

How many points are you giving Salah for hitting the post?