Champions League 2018-2019

sidis

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This is a trick. 

It's a shameless attempt to get reputation.

But seriously my sister in law and her entire family are Liverpool fans, most still living in the area. And there is only one team in London I'll support.

LOL missed the entire second half.
EPL EPL EPL EPL!!
As noted we could have an all EPL finals in both European competitions WITHOUT manure in them. (As I'm typing this I'm thinking I've certainly fucked Chelsea tomorrow)...

La Liga’s done 3 of the 4 finalists in 2 of the last 5 seasons. In 2015-16 they had a chance for an all Spain finals but Liverpool beat Villarreal. Also in 2013 the chance was busted because Sevilla and Valencia were drawn together in the semis.

It’ll be impressive to actually get 4/4.

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Congrats Tottenham but GO LIVERPOOL (as much as it hurts).

i hear ya, tough choice,  i feel negatively connected to both teams. Lots of ex-Southampton players (not to mention an ex-manager) going to be on the pitch/sidelines on June 1st.

VVD, Mane, Lovren, Ox

Wanyama, Alderwiereld, Gazzaniga, Poch

Going to mildly root for Spurs.

13 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

La Liga’s done 3 of the 4 finalists in 2 of the last 5 seasons. In 2015-16 they had a chance for an all Spain finals but Liverpool beat Villarreal. Also in 2013 the chance was busted because Sevilla and Valencia were drawn together in the semis.

It’ll be impressive to actually get 4/4.

EPL EPL EPL !!!

Crazy how both of these teams made the finals. Liverpool needed to shutout Napoli on the last day of the group stage to advance, Alisson made a huge 1 on 1 save in the last minute to preserve the shutout. Spurs had 1 point after 3 group games and needed multiple results to happen the last day to get through. The last two days speak for themselves. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

1 hour ago, MoJames said:

LOL missed the entire second half.

EPL EPL EPL EPL!!

As noted we could have an all EPL finals in both European competitions WITHOUT manure in them. (As I'm typing this I'm thinking I've certainly fucked Chelsea tomorrow)...

EPL reaching La Liga levels. But seriously, no doubt that the EPL is the best league in the world right now.

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

So which collapse was worse? Barcelona with all their talent or Ajax with 3 conceded in one half?

Barca only needing to score once and/or not lose by 4 to a team missing its top two forwards/two of the top forwards in Europe.

5 hours ago, yoladu said:

i hear ya, tough choice,  i feel negatively connected to both teams. Lots of ex-Southampton players (not to mention an ex-manager) going to be on the pitch/sidelines on June 1st.

VVD, Mane, Lovren, Ox

Wanyama, Alderwiereld, Gazzaniga, Poch

Going to mildly root for Spurs.

you can have wanyama back.

19 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

awesome. ajax vs liverpool is gonna be so fun. 

Why do they have a friendly scheduled next year?  Ajax will be selling many of their young talents, so it may not be as much fun.

• Haha 2