Michigan State Strength Coach -- Killed Two People While Googling for a Strip Club

Aqua Buddha

Two words collided here.  Michigan State tawdriness but it happened in Ohio (Florida of the Midwest):

A Michigan State University strength and conditioning coach sparked a deadly car crash last year, which left a woman and her 5-year-old daughter dead — all because he was texting his friends and Googling for strip clubs, prosecutors say.

The texting even went on after the accident, according to investigators.

“Omg, I’m f–ked. Two ppl killed,” wrote Todd Moyer.

“Bro. I swear…I’m going to jail.”

The 28-year-old was driving his 2007 Dodge Ram on U.S. 23 — at speeds over 75 mph — when he crashed into a 2010 Hyunda Elantra being driven by Gladys Jonson, 36, and her daughter, Za’Kira.

Moyer, a men’s basketball coach, was convicted last month of reckless driving causing death, according to The Detroit News.

Not a strip club guy and not a texting while driving guy.  I know all  you millennials think you have the attention span to multi task, and maybe you’re better at texting than me, but I put a lot of focus on my texts.  Triple checking the name to make sure you’re not sexting the wrong number like your mom or dad or something (been there, done that.)  Making sure there are no typos because typos make me want to die (I have Smitty muted on Twitter.)  Making sure I’m getting my point across.  There’s a lot of dumb rules on the road, but, and not to be a grandpa, no texting is one I’m down with.

I’m also down with not crashing into a car and killing a 5 year old girl and your first thought is texting your buddy “omg I’m fucked.”

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/michigan-state-strength-coach-texts-his-buddy-while-driving-looking-for-the-best-strip-clubs-kills-a-5-year-old-girl-in-crash-texts-his-buddy-omg-im-fucked?_referrer=twitter&_branch_match_id=489104527441594260