Texas OU tailgate services

Has anyone used a turnkey service in the past that will come set everything up for you and take down etc? We have a great spot we rent from a company close by and everyone is getting to the point that a 6am wake up and hours spent setting up just aren’t worth it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lonestarguido said:

Has anyone used a turnkey service in the past that will come set everything up for you and take down etc? We have a great spot we rent from a company close by and everyone is getting to the point that a 6am wake up and hours spent setting up just aren’t worth it anymore.

You may contact these guys. I just googled tailgate services, you could try that too.

https://tailgateguys.com/home/texas

You may contact these guys. I just googled tailgate services, you could try that too.

https://tailgateguys.com/home/texas

Sarcasm on the shag...who would have thunk it.

I did, them and the other local one don’t do one off sites that they don’t have agreements with the school or location of the event

Hence why I asked you a holes

30 minutes ago, lonestarguido said:

Sarcasm on the shag...who would have thunk it.

I did, them and the other local one don’t do one off sites that they don’t have agreements with the school or location of the event

Hence why I asked you a holes

That would have been useful info in the OP. Any other useful info you are holding onto?

Edited by HOOKEM4

There's an all-inclusive reception at the African American Museum before the game.  And at halftime, there's a secret room next to the Grand Place tasting food court.  Also, all inclusive.  You could hoof it a mile back to your tailgate or just make use of these wonderful amenities while everybody else brags about how awesome their pre-game setup is.

On 9/18/2018 at 12:27 PM, Spankytoes said:

Get a corny dog and a wax cup beer like a man. 

On 9/18/2018 at 2:52 PM, bluto said:

Tailgating before RRS .... just seems wrong (could also use pointless or stupid too)

7 hours ago, Bernard said:

The Fair is better than any tailgate.

Bernard

These are the correct responses.

That’s what we’ve done for 30+ years. If that doesn’t work for you, the freaking State Fair of Texas is going on all around the stadium. 
You are correct sir.

We go here every year and it's great. They have a radio show there, they play our songs and there are like 20 port 'o pottys so there's never a long walk or wait to go to the bathroom. Sometimes they have breakfast tacos as well.

9 minutes ago, luke duke said:

You can also do all of that at home. Sounds like that’s where you’d prefer to be.

I can't go to the game at home.  I haven't missed a game in 15 years.  I understand if you are coming in from out of town why the Fair is a big draw, but I get to go anytime, so I prefer meeting up with my 10-15 friends going to the game and be able to hang out and avoid paying $4 for flat beers.  I still go in early and grab a corn dog and a beer on way into stadium.

You are correct sir.

We go here every year and it's great. They have a radio show there, they play our songs and there are like 20 port 'o pottys so there's never a long walk or wait to go to the bathroom. Sometimes they have breakfast tacos as well.

And Pom and Cheer usually show up, if you’re into that kind of stuff.

59 minutes ago, bluto said:

And it's set for 11am kick so no need for tv's

I kinda liked that afternoon kickoff again last year, but I realize 11:00a has long since become the norm for this game.  Gonna be a rough day

Edited by Lobo

This game should be played at 2:30 every fucking year, tv networks be damned.  I would actually like to see that put in the next tv contract when we can hold the conference hostage with the threat of bolting for greener pastures.  The game is at 2:30, you fucknuts figure out what channel you would like to put it on.

• Like 1