Talk Texas vs Purple Wizard's KState Wildcats

LTtxfan

19 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Upboat on the made me laugh. 

Although I like Tim Beck and I hope is going to be OK. I don't understand the heat a playcaller gets when the offensive line sucks shit. Nobody has been complaining much on the playcalls the past two weeks...

They've been cherry-picking what they want to complain about.  All offensive success is Herman's or Hand's doing.  The one or two unsuccessful risks each game are Beck's fault.

42 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

It's all VIP, but in the KSU 247 board they have a thread about injuries piling up in the secondary.  

Another board mentioned both starting Safety's out.

That would be Kendall Adams (a Fort Worth All Saints grad): http://www.kstatesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1445

Edited by texifornia

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

Beck's out? Texas by 40.

(In all seriousness, hope he's recovering - it's gotta be really awful to stop him from travelling)

Other than wishing him a speedy recovery obviously I’m not sure how to feel about this. Even if we think he’s not a great playcaller, being down a man on the coaching staff has to be a detriment on some level. 

Doomed 

K-State appears to be having a rare down year, so this is the perfect opportunity for us to take advantage of. I believe we will.

I'm still not convinced Herman is the man that can lead us back to championships, but I have to admit, the last two weeks have given me hope. Of course a part of me suspects he just won those games to better set me up to crush my soul.