2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

There is some of that. And the abysmal Rockets playcalling trying to run out the clock and shoot a bad 3 every possession since 7 minutes were left. 

Fertittas got too much action on the over. 219.5. cutting it too close and blew it

1 minute ago, HoustonFrog said:

What the fuck was Tucker doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

why the fuck would anyone even be on the same side of the court as the shooter there

i will never understand why guys do that.

1 minute ago, goatsaag said:

Harden looked pretty tired in the 4th. Didn't love the change in rotation that had him play the whole 3rd and just get a couple minutes of rest in the 4th.

the Rockets were getting ready to shit themselves when he was on the bench in the 4th.

2 minutes ago, goatsaag said:

Harden looked pretty tired in the 4th. Didn't love the change in rotation that had him play the whole 3rd and just get a couple minutes of rest in the 4th.

Probably partially blind in one eye too. Nasty Draymond moved up from nut kicks.

21 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Why the fuck is Manimal and Green light not playing?

Gerald Green is a bit of a defensive liability especially when Steph is on the floor. I would hope D'Antoni would consider playing Manimal if losing the rebounding battle early in Game 5.