Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I wasn't really laughng at that. The article was what made me laugh.

I think abolish bedtime is about as realistic as defund the police. That's what caught my eye. Whatever. Y'all are so uptight you shit on the one lighthearted thread there is here.

And y'all have really latched on to my profession. Let it go, guys.

then you're simply not paying attention because there is defunding of police departments happening all over the country right now. so you yet again missed the mark

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Sorry, your little passive-aggressive schtick gets tiresome.  No one is fooled by your "reasonableness", we all know you're all in on trump and all that he represents. 

Say it ain’t so, Digger

8-C17-E7-DE-CCB8-4626-9-DFF-2-EAA93-F245

ps I’m not voting for Trump

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

then you're simply not paying attention because there is defunding of police departments happening all over the country right now. so you yet again missed the mark

Hey look it’s the Comedy Thread Police. Always ready to comment on any posts that don’t earn his approval. 

What a load of fun you must be in real life. 

Edited by GRHorn

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Hey look it’s the Comedy Thread Police. Always ready to comment on any posts that don’t earn his approval. 

What a load of fun you must be in real life. 

eat shit. I just point out when you blatantly lie or obfuscate the truth. sorry not sorry if that bothers you

and I'm a lot of fun in person. and I have a big dick. so there.

52 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

eat shit. I just point out when you blatantly lie or obfuscate the truth. sorry not sorry if that bothers you

and I'm a lot of fun in person. and I have a big dick. so there.

You like to nitpick jokes and tell strangers about your dick. That does sound like a winning combo.

12 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

What's the big deal?  That's just Diamond Joe going to get a new intake manifold for his Trans-Am.  And Blaze pointed out that AutoZone has free testing thanks to Trump (or at least that's what's advertised in the middle window).