Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

No they haven't.  You want to know why?  I'm not either.  I was raised not to give a shit about the color of a person's skin and I never have.  I judge a person as an individual by what is on their inside, not what is on their outside and if that isn't good enough for people here that is their problem not mine.  I will judge the four cops in Minneapolis by their actions.  I will not judge any other cop in the country by the actions of those four.  They should be judged by their individual actions the same as anybody else.  As far as the idiot part, at the age of five I could not only name the capital of every state in the country but I could name every president of the United States in historical order.  I was reading two grades above my age by the time I was in 4th grade.  I was a state scholar a member of the National Honor Society and had my undergraduate thesis published in a trade magazine.  (And the professor who pushed the hardest for publication of my paper was as liberal as you could have got in the 1980s) The other thing I am is a product of a time and an educational system where everyone didn't piss their pants every time someone said or did something they didn't agree with.  Other than mistaking for someone who went to KU there is not much you can do that offends me but baseless claims of racism at least land in the same area code.

You know, Johnny Sack once said he was donating money every month to children in Haiti.  

But I'll take your grade school through college accomplishments at face value and wonder what happened that you that make your posts so emotionally stunted.  Maybe you haven't traveled much.  

On 6/4/2020 at 12:14 PM, ROFL BOX said:

I got in trouble in 3rd grade for using a marker to write "fuck" on the bathroom wall (near the floor & behind the toilet, if I recall correctly... it's been more than a few decades).

But I suspect that doesn't surprise most of y'all.

And after the "fuck" was "...high pressure weather systems that stifle hail production during the spring season."

...and now, you know the rest of the story. 

• Like 1