Comic Relief: Satirical Tweets and Memes

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/6/2023 at 8:58 PM, brakeman said:

image.thumb.png.78285de21946fada55b5fd09a0246ad6.png

It's literally true that Everything Trump Touches Turns to Shit.  Some folks from Puerto Rico I know where not complaining, they have it better than most.  But were saying after that, you don't realize the little things like soft toilet paper.  They just after the basics-food, clean water, keeping structure from collapsing.  But they were given huge amounts of paper towels but there wasn't toilet paper for months.  And after a few weeks, industrial grade paper towels really take a toll on the anus.  And Trump is an Anus Toll.  

On 10/6/2023 at 10:22 PM, brakeman said:

I gotta plead ignorance here.  I can't tell what this is aside from the obvious symbol.  But I'm slow.  Are those books twisted into the symbol or?...

Ah, now I see it.    And of course, now I can't unsee it either.  

I always knew deep down inside having had my father's side of the family literally fight one another U.S. Navy v. Kriegsmarine that Hiter's vision would one day rear its ugly head.  But I did not think it would be in the form of a tripartite rebirth helmed by a failed businessman/game show host/disgraced former U.S. President, a South African tech guru, and the fans of the former American Confederacy.  I think Hitler himself would be like that Homer .gif retreating back into the bushes, like "Nah, that's cool...I'm gonna hang back and maybe wait for a different movement to pick up the mantle."  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Ah, now I see it.    And of course, now I can't unsee it either.  

I always knew deep down inside having had my father's side of the family literally fight one another U.S. Navy v. Kriegsmarine that Hiter's vision would one day rear its ugly head.  But I did not think it would be in the form of a tripartite rebirth helmed by a failed businessman/game show host/disgraced former U.S. President, a South African trust-fund baby, and the fans of the former American Confederacy.  I think Hitler himself would be like that Homer .gif retreating back into the bushes, like "Nah, that's cool...I'm gonna hang back and maybe wait for a different movement to pick up the mantle."  

fixed it.

• Like 1