The 2019 NBA Draft

Goo Punch

2 hours ago, Machinator said:

Seems way too early for Coby to get drafted at #3 so Knicks probably considering a trade down and possibly picking up Coby later in 1st round.

Although Coby has been mock drafted at #6 to Phoenix, he just doesn't seem like a top 10 type player -- way too many turnovers and not that strong defensively. But point guards often get drafted earlier because of limited number of Top tier PG's in most drafts so he will probably be gone no later than #10 pick.

Edited by LTtxfan

41 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Seems way too early for Coby to get drafted at #3 so Knicks probably considering a trade down and possibly picking up Coby later in 1st round.

Although Coby has been mock drafted at #6 to Phoenix, he just doesn't seem like a top 10 type player -- way too many turnovers and not that strong defensively. But point guards often get drafted earlier because of limited number of Top tier PG's in most drafts so he will probably be gone no later than #10 pick.

he's 6'5" which is huge (no pun intended), he can fly, and he can score. i think he's going to be really good. 

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

lmfao. WTF is he talking about?

Only thing I can figure is he saw this tweet and assumed it was a real trade

You kids and your new fangled tweeters got him all confused.

Edited by d2o

17 minutes ago, Machinator said:

that's honestly a pretty good/balanced backcourt of young guys. does Atlanta still have number 10? if they can add Jaxson Hayes to that mix that's a decent foundation for what could become a fun, young team. 

edit: i see BO already answered my question!

Edited by Goo Punch

IT's still a lot to move up 4 spots and trading picks from next year PLUS taking on that salary.  I don't blame them for speeding up their build and young core, but they probably could have had a better deal.