The 2019 NBA Draft

Goo Punch

Just now, Message Board User said:

Same reason the Heat took Dwayne Wade when they had Eddie Jones; if you think a guy is going to be a star, you go get him even if a mediocre to decent talent is there at the same position.

Jones was old at the time.

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Same reason the Heat took Dwayne Wade when they had Eddie Jones; if you think a guy is going to be a star, you go get him even if a mediocre to decent talent is there at the same position.

My issue is the Cavs now have an undersized backcourt with little defense to be found.

Just now, Napoleon said:

Manu was South American and there was a fellow countryman of his on the squad from 2005-09.

But yes, the Spurs and Mavs have a similar philosophy.

Tiago.  The Spurs had only selected 2 global players in the first round the last decade coming in.  So.... yea, it just feels that way.

Just now, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I really like him and wanted him for the spurs but I'm not sure the sixers should be trading up to get another guy who can't shoot. 

Philly sports teams just kind of throw shit at the wall and hope things happen. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. 

8 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I really like him and wanted him for the spurs but I'm not sure the sixers should be trading up to get another guy who can't shoot. 

There's always room on the OKC roster for guys who can't shoot.  They're prolly disappointed they couldn't draft him.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

High upside.... sort of like Mitchell Robinson from last year.  Lost a year of development.

i can't believe that a guy who played for nobody last year is being taken ahead of Nasir Little. And if Bol Bol stays healthy he's a total stud as well.