PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP: Washington vs. Utah - 7CT FOX

texifornia

5 minutes ago, AeroHorn said:

I jog during lunch time at work along a trail behind my office, which takes me close to the stadium. It is perfect running weather right now (sunny, 60F). Maybe I should mosey over.

If you scalp them, tickets should be even cheaper considering this isn't supposed to be anything close to full.

1 hour ago, AeroHorn said:

I jog during lunch time at work along a trail behind my office, which takes me close to the stadium. It is perfect running weather right now (sunny, 60F). Maybe I should mosey over.

This is the most Pac12 comment I've ever read in my life. Maybe you (we?) do belong in that conference. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pops said:

Don't underestimate the breeding power of rich white Mormons

You know. You're right. Used to tutor and some Mormon families found their way into the mix and there was one (redacted) that was very (redacted). I think (redacted) was also a (redacted) like the males at aggy (Texas).

Edited by ztejas
Sorry. Don't feel like switching accounts. Piece it together best you can.

6 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

The tickets to the game, are almost as cheap as watching on FOX:

Instead of "per ticket" they should use expected total revenue. For example - Jerryworld is going to sell twice as many tickets as Mercedes Benz. 

But, in this case, fucking hilarious. 

(oh no - am I chipping away at the SECSECSEC narrative?)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You know. You're right. Used to tutor and some Mormon families found their way into the mix and there was one (redacted) that was very (redacted). I think (redacted) was also a (redacted) like the males at aggy (Texas).

student, hot, she, cheerleader

they are really trying to build up Utah in the pre-game

and that crowd is pathetic, but what do you expect playing in an over priced pile of shit, piss and needles like san francisco

the locals there do not give a shit about college football and neither does anyone for a 400 mile radius......the PAC 12 should be begging Las Vegas to finish their stajium so they can move their CCG there and out of san francisco......but knowing the PAC 12 they will renew with sf

Just now, Blanton said:

It would’ve been a sellout in Seattle 

God I love that stadium. Saw (shit you not) Landon Donovan and David Beckham play together for the Galaxy against the Sounders there. Wasn't a packed house but they probably still drew 40k to the stands. Seattle won 5-3 iirc. 

Seattle is just a gorgeous city in general.

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

UU is the not-Mormon flagship in a state with a grown gentile population.

deseret-cheer.jpg

Are those random numbers?  Because they make no sense at all. 

And I always imagine the UU girls as the ones who got kicked out of The Church for having sex.

Edited by Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

God I love that stadium. Saw (shit you not) Landon Donovan and David Beckham play together for the Galaxy against the Sounders there. Wasn't a packed house but they probably still drew 40k to the stands. Seattle won 5-3 iirc. 

Seattle is just a gorgeous city in general.

My first time visiting Seattle was when Chelsea played the Sounders for a Summer Tour game and the place was just packed as fucked. It was like a Champions League game. Bizarre but also awesome at the same time. Been following soccer since.