SNF: Eagles @ Rams

spystud13

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I can’t imagine. When I was a freshman in college we watched Drew Brees decimate a high school team Iike it didn’t matter

Just as crazy was watching my cousin be Danny Marino’s high school teammate. Cross-thread reference here, their team, Central Catholic, played Billy Fralic’s Penn Hills team in the playoffs when Fralic was a sophomore. Billy told the Central players, “if you don’t try too hard I won’t have to hurt you”.

1 minute ago, Dewey said:

Foles does a better job of managing a game than Wetz, he also has amazing luck with some of his deep throws.

1 minute ago, Dewey said:

Foles does a better job of managing a game than Wetz, he also has amazing luck with some of his deep throws.

He is getting paid a lot for this. Wentz doesn’t come back in the next two games he gets paid more

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Just as crazy was watching my cousin be Danny Marino’s high school teammate. Cross-thread reference here, their team, Central Catholic, played Billy Fralic’s Penn Hills team in the playoffs when Fralic was a sophomore. Billy told the Central players, “if you don’t try too hard I won’t have to hurt you”.

You got me beat. That’s a great story.

Just now, Shaggy3.0 said:

I don’t care for NFL football, so I’m not always clear about these rules. But I thought rules were different for the QB? For example, a QB can kneel with the ball to kill a play —think of victory formation to just run a play.

It has to be a conscious effort to give oneself up.