Cowboys @ Giants: Season Finale

Vic Mackey

Was a good win. Dak is best when he opens it up & scrambles around a bit. And takes chances. Being conservative and taking sacks doesn't work.

It actually kind of does for the most part. At least for this team.

But I agree. All his big plays came off of scrambles and roll outs.

9 hours ago, Underdog said:

GD that was an entertaining game.  

I know that I’ve wasted entirely too much time reading Longhorn message boards over the last two decades, because I first read this as:

”[Greg Davis] that was an entertaining game.”

...and I was so confused, I had to read it again to see if I could figure out what Underdog was trying to say.

6 hours ago, hookem48 said:

I can only imagine what Aikman and Irvin could do if Irvin didn't have DBs hanging all over him.

Irvin had [douche bags] hanging all over him long before the Cowboys drafted him. NFL rules changes wouldn’t have affected his off-the-field life. 

Thank you Gundy for not throwing to Jarwin, so the Cowboys could get him for nothing.

He caught quite a few balls in Stillwater and was more of a fullback/TE combo since our system doesn’t have a true FB or TE. Most of his catches were in key third down situations. Sound familiar? I hope he’s the real deal long term and a bigger part of the offense going forward.