Cowboys @ Giants: Season Finale

Vic Mackey

can't stop the giants gonna be hard to stop the seahawks.

To be fair the giants have better weapons than the Seahawks and have played well the last 5 weeks or so. Their offense isn’t bad. Even if Eli is(and obviously Wilson is great).

Still though, would have liked a better showing. They’ve been mixing in a bunch of backups today and i bet haven’t done much more than vanilla blitzing.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ADHD said:

Dak has to win now in a clutch drive.

What are you made of, Cowboys.

I would not really call this drive clutch. Seeing as there is no real urgency to win this game other than style points.

One thing I will say is that if we score here, you absolutely go for 2. No reason to take this game into OT at all.

Yeah if they score here it’ll show the offense can do a little something even without Zeke and 3 All Pro OL guys(showing he can win withot elite talent).

No reason to go to OT if they get a TD.

BTW anyone else worried a bit about cooper? Been drooling some passes he’s been catching. 2nd fumble since being traded.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I would not really call this drive clutch. Seeing as there is no real urgency to win this game other than style points.

One thing I will say is that if we score here, you absolutely go for 2. No reason to take this game into OT at all.

Yes, score and go for two .

This feels like a chippy NFC rivalry game.

• Fuck You 1