Dude Wipes

smwhorn

Saw this on Shark Tank.  Seemed like a gimmick to me.  Baby wipes rebranded and repacked and sold at a premium.

However, I kind of thought the same about Manscaped.  Figured it was just your run of the mill trimmer that they rebranded and marked up.  Then I read a bunch of reviews and it seemed legit so I ordered one.  I'll be damned if the thing isn't by far the best trimmer (for that) I've ever used.  And it's not even close.

So, who knows.  I've never really had a need for man wipes like I did the man trimmer though.

17 hours ago, kevwun said:

Your plumber will thank you because they are hell on pipes.  Or you could toss them in the trash like a savage.

Have seen pics of what Public Works Departments around the world are pulling out of sewer systems thanks to these wipes?  Holy Cow...

I mean all sorts of crap other than human crap gets flushed  down the sewers and these wipes do not dissolve like traditional  toilet paper.  So they are catching stuff like used condoms, pills, and no telling what other crap. 

Edited by Nueces River Rat

On 1/10/2019 at 7:22 PM, kevwun said:

Your plumber will thank you because they are hell on pipes.  Or you could toss them in the trash like a savage.

They are hell on city wastewater plants too from what I hear. 

Edited by pyrohornIII
Nueces River Rat beat me to it. Didn't read the whole thread. My mistake.