2019 Texas Softball - Connie's overboard, Anchors Aweigh!

TrashMaster G

Massey now has us favored in all but 5 games (Tenn and OU). That’s 50 wins. 

50-6 predicted record. That’s a super regional record if it played out

This team will he even better when Ellsworth is back. Ugh imagine if Wright had finished her eligibility under Mike for one last season.....

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Massey now has us favored in all but 5 games (Tenn and OU). That’s 50 wins. 

50-6 predicted record. That’s a super regional record if it played out

This team will he even better when Ellsworth is back. Ugh imagine if Wright had finished her eligibility under Mike for one last season.....

Amazing turnaround.  The UO exodus avoids any transition classes and what a testament to White, personally.

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Amazing turnaround.  The UO exodus avoids any transition classes and what a testament to White, personally.

Correct. 

Because it’s another year of Elish, another year of Rhodes and 2 more of Iakopo and Burke to bridge the gap into his recruits. 

As good as the 4 Ducks have been, it’s also been Nae Nae, Alcozer, Hathaway, Shae and Brooke and Ellsworth pre-injury embracing the change. A testament to the kind of team players they are  

Hes amazing. Texas will becomes a destination for transfers as well. Maybe they will all stop going to OU

Edited by Js1

9 hours ago, jinx said:

I'm a fan of the all burnt orange.  Would not have guessed that before seeing it.  Also a fan of good softball on the 40.  

Me too although I am a bigger fan of the yoga pant like fit. Was at the games last weekend and they are fun to watch.  

Burke with the SF - 2-0

Schattle HR - 4-0 Texas

Like I said, starting to see some pop. 5 HR in the last 3 games.  Part of that is the venue - Farrington is one of those cracker jack softball stadiums, balls fly in Tempe (no pun intended bc of the sluts). 

Edited by Js1

59 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

See and I'm a fan of Iakopo's behind.

On the one hand, I try to be a mature sports fan and realize these girls are great athletes and are very talented. Most of them have great swing mechanics (I obsess over this stuff).

On the other hand, I'm a man and would like to bang them.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

On the one hand, I try to be a mature sports fan and realize these girls are great athletes and are very talented. Most of them have great swing mechanics (I obsess over this stuff).

On the other hand, I'm a man and would like to bang them.  

I hear ya.

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

So having a runner on 2nd to start extra innings is an official rule now?

No

Pre-conference tournaments always play with international tiebreak rules. It goes away when conf play and NCAA starts.

just avoids 9+ inning games in tournament schedules when they’re trying to play 6+ games a day 

Edited by Js1

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Texas needs to win it here in the bottom of the 8th. Runner on 2nd to start the inning and the heart of the order. 

Bunt, SF. As we should have done in the 7th. Come on! 

• Like 1