Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Good news guys. I just witnessed a lady drop her gift bag at the mall. It contained a glass mug, sounded like it shattered, and she looked like she was about to cry. However, she picked up the bag, opened it, only to find the item undamaged.

My point is, we may have dropped to Glass, and all cried, but he may be ok...

21 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Y’all do this to yourself every year.  This place will be unbearable when everyone melts down that we did not get Sanders, Bru, Cain.

Also, closing with Glass, Lewis, Coker as replacements is fucking “‘meh”.  Obviously this staff likes to take raw kids with potential.  Hopefully they can be contributors at some point.  But these aren’t guys that aren’t going to win you a championship.  

Why don't you shut up.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

24/7 shows a Bama and tOsu offer.  You got anything else Syd?

Yes. Theyre not committable offers. Alabama “offers” half the south. Its an offer to attend a camp from the spring. Lazily looking at a 247 page for the checkmark without context is pretty dumb. 

And you didnt respond to my acrual poat, which is  if thats how you think Texas should operate, offering guys that saban just visits  

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yes. Theyre not committable offers. Alabama “offers” half the south. Its an offer to attend a camp from the spring. Lazily looking at a 247 page for the checkmark without context is pretty dumb. 

And you didnt respond to my acrual poat, which is  if thats how you think Texas should operate, offering guys that saban just visits  

LSU, Ohio St, Georgia, ou, Michigan, MIami, Florida, Florida St, oklahoma st., there's about 20 other offers.  All uncommittable?  Saban strike you as the type of guy with time to visit "ceremonial, non-committable" offers?  I would tell you to trust guys like Harbaugh and riley over the recruiting dorks, but they have him as a four star as well.  

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

LSU, Ohio St, Georgia, ou, Michigan, MIami, Florida, Florida St, oklahoma st., there's about 20 other offers.  All uncommittable?  Saban strike you as the type of guy with time to visit "ceremonial, non-committable" offers?  I would tell you to trust guys like Harbaugh and riley over the recruiting dorks, but they have him as a four star as well.  

So fucking lazy.  If you think he can commit now to GA, LSU, or any other school with a 5 star on the hook youre insane. That takes a lot off the list. Additionally, stop repeating “hes a 4 star” like it means something. Evals matter. Jeremy Hills and Emmanual Porter were 4 stars. 

If you cant understand why another katy running back would be a letdown in recruiting after whiffing on a number of vastly superior talents weve had shots to lock down, youre being willfully dense. 

And yes, saban will visit guys just to fuck with people particularly at a HS that pumps out d1 talent. Maybe hes scared hell lose Sanders and doing his diligence for his roster knowing full well he will recruit over glass later and churn him out. We however, need players. 

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

Give it a rest. Deondrick Glass looked amazing as an underclassman at Katy, that's where those offers are coming from. But he's been injured a lot since then and hasn't lived up to that potential. The majority of his offers are from 2017 or earlier.

I sure I'm glad that I'm  past the stage that many on here are at and that's believing in these recruiting rankings /services. They have proven that they don't know what they're talking about.

Also most of these recruits won't see the field for 2 years to see if they can actually play and only 2 or 3 will contribute right away anyway. Jordan, Jake, and Floyd are the highschool kids that I think will contribute right away. Especially Jordan because he plays a position of need and is enrolling early.

Edited by Sandlot

10 minutes ago, Sandlot said:

I sure I'm glad that I'm  past the stage that many on here are at and that's believing in these recruiting rankings /services. They have proven that they don't know what they're talking about.

Also most of these recruits won't see the field for 2 years to see if they can actually play and only 2 or 3 will contribute right away anyway. Jordan, Jake, and Floyd are the highschool kids that I think will contribute right away. Especially Jordan because he plays a position of need and is enrolling early.

How does it feel being so wise?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hornsfan91 said:

Only 19 guys I can think that would be described as next level would be Bru, Sanders, Cain, Leal, Wilson and Wright. Doubt it’s Leal or wilson. Seems like sanders is confirmed at Florida. Has Bru been confirmed at USC? Any idea about Cain? 

Edited by RGBIII

25 minutes ago, Barry_McCokiner said:

God damn you are a dumb piece of shit 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

Only 19 guys I can think that would be described as next level would be Bru, Sanders, Cain, Leal, Wilson and Wright. Doubt it’s Leal or wilson. Seems like sanders is confirmed at Florida. Has Bry been confirmed at USC? Any idea about Cain? 

Brooks? Maybe?

I think it might be Cain. Drayton saw him on Thursday when the rest of the coaching staff was with Sanders. Maybe convinced him to see the rest of the staff this weekend while he’s at the north shore game. Also announcing Wednesday when we are supposed to find out

Edited by RGBIII

33 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

So fucking lazy.  If you think he can commit now to GA, LSU, or any other school with a 5 star on the hook youre insane. That takes a lot off the list. Additionally, stop repeating “hes a 4 star” like it means something. Evals matter. Jeremy Hills and Emmanual Porter were 4 stars. 

If you cant understand why another katy running back would be a letdown in recruiting after whiffing on a number of vastly superior talents weve had shots to lock down, youre being willfully dense. 

And yes, saban will visit guys just to fuck with people particularly at a HS that pumps out d1 talent. Maybe hes scared hell lose Sanders and doing his diligence for his roster knowing full well he will recruit over glass later and churn him out. We however, need players. 

Rodney Anderson went to Katy.  We picked the wrong Katy running back.  

16 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I think it might be Cain. Drayton saw him on Thursday when the rest of the coaching staff was with Sanders. Maybe convinced him to see the rest of the staff this weekend while he’s at the north shore game. Also announcing Wednesday when we are supposed to find out

Cain is on an OV to Tennessee right now.